Last il Viper meeting Forever @$%^#$

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh,this year!Ha
Tonight rain or shine Me,former male model and TOOOFST magazine car at FuddRuckers.
I have permission with Schaumburg Police to block off Golf road for a burnout competiton:)
Strap in and gidiup.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty put down the meds and aim for the middle lane!

:p

Jay K.

:eek:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could have made it tonight Scotty but the wife and I had something we had to take care of. Will keep you posted on the condition of my car, will be flatbedded to the dealer on Friday.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IEATVETS/Duane
Your wife cost you a killer folding viper logo sports chair collector's item,with case and choice of color.
Duane is that the same wife that tried to get you to sell your car just after you spent the year getting it right!
SHE NEEDS A TIME OUT!
LOL.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey TOOOFST,

Your car sounded wicked when you left last night. I may have to put one of those Gen 2 cams in my Gen 1!!!!

martyb

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob Memphis WT...
Marty,She got that camy sound when I put the 1.7 rockers on.I also have an very low idle.
Balenger headers,full corsa,no cats,1.7's all contributed.
You S/C set up with **** all looks good.Are you gonna be happy with the 8lb pulley?
Were doing a track day Sat 14th at Great Lakes.Its REAL STREET DRAG day.Check out www.greatlakesdragaway.com

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ZX1000!!

TOOOFST,

I think I will be happy with the 8# pulley along with the water/****, we will see! Heading to see Joe D next saturday for the tune down in St Louis. I was thinking of putting on some gen 2 factory headers, a gen 2 cam, and some 1.7s over the winter, then it might be complete!! I keep getting used to all of the new power. After a week or so, it seems to slow down again. I am addicted, I think!!!

martyb