Latest Pics

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you guys like em. I will try and answer all questions tomorrow.
This combo is Dark Graphite and Bone with Saphire and Silver Embroidered logos. It will go in a Saphire Blue GTS with Blue Stripes. Man I really like this one.
Chad
4356december_05_pics_275-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_273-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_274-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_271-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_272-med.jpg

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the door panels, can you replace the horrible shag carpet with leather? What would that cost on just the door panels?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the door panels, can you replace the horrible shag carpet with leather? What would that cost on just the door panels?

Pretty sure that will be my next mod. New Leather in all Black. I'd also like same good quality, well fitting, set covers for sweating on at the track.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pretty sure that will be my next mod. New Leather in all Black. I'd also like same good quality, well fitting, set covers for sweating on at the track.
PM sent Big&Italian
As far as the questions asked above yes I can I can put leather anywhere in the car that you want except for the steering wheel gear shift knob or ebrake handle, or dash....anything else goes.
Chad

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad you dog..how are you..MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY BRO!

When you coming back to the N.Y...TATORS BARBACUE HMMMMMMMM?

Adam
Hey my brother I had a nice holiday, hope you did as well. I will come back to Tators because I had a great time......can't wait. I will be sporting some new eye candy this time. Actually I want to set up a little area displaying some of my Snake Hydes works if Chuck will let me. I do quite a bit of business up the east coast. It's great to hear from you.
Chad

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics look great. In a Safire Blue? I guess I have to see in person.

AC

The only color match to the exterior paint is the logos. Everyone just assumes that the leather inside should match the outside of the car. Not True..sometimes out of the box thinking makes a project turn out so much better. The car is saphire with silver stripes so the embroidery picks the exterior colors of the car up. The leather is Dark Graphite (almost Black) with bone (off white) This really gives the interior an expensive look, like the interior of a BMW, Porsche, or Mercedes.
Chad

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad, is this Jeff's interior and if it is, how did you keep out of ******* long enough to get it completed since the race? Good job.
Tony

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, is this Jeff's interior and if it is, how did you keep out of ******* long enough to get it completed since the race? Good job.
Tony
Yeah this is Jeff's.....It looks so damn good I don't want to take it back.....but it just doesn't work for the Yellow Car. It makes a nice decoration in my living room. I brought it home cause I am delivering it back to Jeff myself. He is gonna be so happy with this one. Tomorrow is the big day. I will try to have some pics posted on Thursday Morning with it back in the car. As far a *******...... I try to keep them around the shop I get a lot more work done that way. Still miss the wings and beer but who goes to ******* for wings and beer anyway! EX ****** Girl BTW.........................
4356december_05_pics_055-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_245-med.jpg

4356december_05_pics_242-med.jpg

4356Meghan_Edit-med.JPG

God I love my Job..See I just gotta stay focused to be creative. Hell look at me I am a train wreck and I can still pull that. You know that it takes creativity for me 2 get by ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang