Le Chance Du Tirage Rally Results

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not even know where to start. In all honesty I am not going to lie, after the first leg I thought we were going to have some serious problems. I cruise for about 20 miles and out of the twenty miles I see 6 cars pulled over and four are 500 feet from the second stop (Lotus')!!!!

After seeing all of this I was very worried that the run would not be good and this was just a setup for disaster but I must say I was wrong. I am glad that everyone enjoyed themselves and that everyone came out. You have no idea how much fun this run was. I kept thinking that people would think the Poker Runs were always better but time and time again people kept coming up to me telling me how much fun they were happening. This is the only reason to still do it. I am glad you guys had a ton of fun.
Now to all the thank you's. I want to thank the Lotus guys, especially Mr. Green & Mr. Red. You were GREAT entertainment and were a blast to hang out with. I really appreciate all you guys coming out. I hope to see you ALL again in the near future.

I also want to thank Steve, Mo & Raudel. You guys are INSAINE but I love you guys anyway!

Lastly, I want to thank everyone else who came out. Without you guys coming out, this would not have been possible. It was nice cruising with every car known to man as well as being able to have some memorable conversations that will last a lifetime. All in all, I think that it was a great run with little instances. Oh and for the record, just deleted everyone contact information. Your secrets are safe with me. :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and the best story of the night:

"So I can not believe I got pulled over twice! First I get pulled over for being told that I am going to fast and I need to slow down and luckily got off with a warning. Then on the way to the restaurant I get pulled over being told that I passed too slow in the right hand lane."

PRICELESS!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOME PHOTOS:

You must be registered for see images