VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where:
Las Vegas
When :
February 27,28,March 1
Why:
Cuz you wanna go fast and get tons and tons of track time.
What:
10th Anniversary of Woodhouse Racing School Trips, and since Racingschools.com just purchased Derek Daly Academy , the Leader in Driving School/Racing School reservations is thanking us for our past support. We are getting a $3500 school for the price we paid many years ago ------$2695. This is huge, and unheard of in the US for the extreme amount of seat time you will recieve. Advantages over many schools include;

Use of the 2.4 mile road course outside the Las Vegas Speedway, not the small 1.1 mile inside course often used.
Data acquisition at no extra charge --- so you can see your results after each run session.
Experienced drivers can purchase usage of race slicks on days 2 and 3.
Chance to drive a real Formula 1 car at an extra charge.
BMW Z3s to run for new drivers prior to going into the Formula Fords.
Ability to get Regional License in SCCA
Discount room rates at Las Vegas Hilton for the group.
Fun with fellow Viperholics and did I mention a ton of track time!!?!

You can register by going to www.racingschools.com, clicking on the Formula Car Schools, dropping down to Derek Daly , then following the advertisement to the very,very bottom. Woodhouse has it's own site!!! Tell your friends ( yea, even if they don't have a Snake, as we need some Cannon Fodder to make fun of, ha,ha)and please feel free to call me for other info, mailings, etc.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864

Or call to sign up at 1-877-463-7223 and ask for Robt. or Carlos.

PS - every year half the competitors have never been to a school before, so don't worry if this is your first time---- we want you, as we can't all be on the track at once and this is a great way to start!!

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to clear up some confusion, that this school is not designed for experienced drivers as some of you have asked. Fully 1/2 half of the folks attending have never been to a school before, if past attendance is any indication. We have to split up into two groups, so we really want new folks to go and you will get a ton of seat time, but it will be a different agenda from those who have gone in the past. Call me if you have more questions, but no concerns about this not being appropriate for the first timer, or someone with little experience.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
1-800-889-1893 :2tu:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are not quite full yet, but here is some new information:

All the cars will be repainted , refitted with fresh panels and ............

the motors and trannies will be new.

The best thing, is that the newest in Stack Data Acquisition systems will just be installed ,giving this school the most up to date computer assisted driving information systems of any school in the country.

No tired cars, and many feel these are the best Formula Cars of any school in the system, as many others are running 20-30 year old chassis's.

Call me if you want more info.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are at 17 attendees , so we don't have many spots left. Let me know if you want to get signed up , and yes, friends are invited too!

Bill P
1-800-889-1893

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start giving my grandchildren two-day driving schools as each of them reaches 16 years old. I've been to the Skip Barber school at Laguna Seca but I'm looking at other possibilities. The first grandchild turns 16 this July.