LED Bulbs Anyone using them??

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this site Super Bright LEDs - Car Bulbs Looks like a good idea to go with my new Hid lights and clear side markers...I am using standard 194s in the side markers and they look golden white...Also thinking of using these for the turn signals/parking lights as well. Looks like they will throw avery bright white beam... Any thoughts??? Al

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used the white LED bulbs for my side markers and they look great. I also just put in some HID's and the LED's almost match the HID's in color. I would deff sugest you do it. I am going to try to replace the bulbs that shine down on the plate with LED's also. There is going to be some picks up on the "side marker" thread.

Adam-

I found this site Super Bright LEDs - Car Bulbs Looks like a good idea to go with my new Hid lights and clear side markers...I am using standard 194s in the side markers and they look golden white...Also thinking of using these for the turn signals/parking lights as well. Looks like they will throw avery bright white beam... Any thoughts??? Al

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the white LED bulbs for my side markers and they look great. I also just put in some HID's and the LED's almost match the HID's in color. I would deff sugest you do it. I am going to try to replace the bulbs that shine down on the plate with LED's also. There is going to be some picks up on the "side marker" thread.

Adam-
The plate light is a great idea didnt even think of that one...Thanks...Al

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just put the LED's in the tail light area... It looks great ill post up some picks tomorrow. They are not as bright as the original bulbs but look a lot better. I like the clean look instead of the yellow bulb look. It does not make the plate more visible it just gets rid of the crapy yellow look.