Lets discuss naturally aspirated Engine packages.

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Granted im fairly new it seems forced induction is quite popular among the SRT 10's. I myself love a natural engine, and maybe I havent been around long enough to be informed about packages that tuners offer for SRT 10s. The only stuff I really read up on was over at www.dcperformance.com. I would love to make 550 HP with intake, cam, full exhaust, and tuning. Any guys on here go with only these mods, or have suggestions on where to look? What tuners etc.... id love to hear about expeirences with different things and maybe I can come across something that suits what I would like to eventually have done to my car. Thanks

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks! Those packages look great. I think im leaning more towards the full 3 inch Mopar exhaust system, with some type of headers that will work with the Mopar system, K&N Intake, a custom cam recommended by someone, and then tuning. Its basic, but its definitely going to make the car a lot more interesting, I have my sites set on this stuff as a winter project.

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try T N T Motorsports. They have several packages.

www.tntvipers.com

I have there headers and exhaust with the air intake. My SRT-10 dynoed at 475 RWHP.

The headers are custom made and the fit is perfect.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug Levin Motorsports has heads, cams, roller rocker arms. Doug has a wealth of knowledge and he's one of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with.

-lou

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
K&N's, B&B step headers and exhaust made 500 rwhp in mine.

Hard to beat. Sound is good too.

With 3.55's, it ran really well.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Heffner's. Love it. Sound is awesome too.

Do you have a dyno sheet you could post?
I do. Sorry my reply is so untimely...

7177IMGP2201-med.JPG