Lets get a final REAL count on guys screwed over from JH...

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John has been personable and nice to me for the 3 years that I have known him. I don't agree with what he did in the past but I have faith in him at this point in time. Not being someone that was on the recieving side of any of the problems he created, it is much easier for me to think he has changed, at least I hope so because I like the guy.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in 98, I was considering upgrades and JH was up there on the list. But after seeing a picture (in an auto magazine) of a JH Viper on fire that Mario Andretti was driving for some auto test, I figured I needed the reliability more than the horsepower. And of course then there was all the negative reports on this forum. Between the reliability and bad press, I gave up on JH. In fact, I decided to stay stock.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John has been personable and nice to me for the 3 years that I have known him. I don't agree with what he did in the past but I have faith in him at this point in time. Not being someone that was on the recieving side of any of the problems he created, it is much easier for me to think he has changed, at least I hope so because I like the guy.

Exactly! :2tu:

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he really was a standup guy and trying to makeover his image, what better place to start than FULL restitution to the folks he screwed? Until that happens, he's still a guy with a crooked past to me.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yawn.........this is old news and still a bunch of he said, she said high school drama............. Untill he is allowed to post here none of this matters.

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He filed from bankruptcy switched Hennessssssssssey motorsport to hennesssssssssssey performance and that's it no jail nothing whatsoever. Some people got screwed for 80K nothing to see here keep going ...

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He filed from bankruptcy switched Hennessssssssssey motorsport to hennesssssssssssey performance and that's it no jail nothing whatsoever. Some people got screwed for 80K nothing to see here keep going ...

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine who is a retired United pilot is selling his home and moving into a more affordable home since his pension from United has been cut in half due to their financial problems.He as many other United employees are suffering the same circumstances.

A very large DOW Jones company has filed for bankruptcy to avoid the millions in claims they will have to face with asbesto's suits, screwing many thousands of people out of their legitimate claims.

There are airlines going out of business, filing for bankruptcy and asking for hundreds of millions of dollars back from their employees in as concessions to keep their jobs.

The story goes on and on like this thread. Life has many turns and as adults we have to be ready for whats ahead. Sometimes it's better to forgive and forget and go on with ones life without the hate and animosity some of you have.
Life is to damn short to foster all this "Venom" and "Hate"!

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's easy for those of us who have never been screwed to "forgive and forget" but..... I think it would be very difficult for me to forgive and forget. If you legitimately owe someone money, the only way someone is going to forgive and forget is if you pay them back. If the guy is making an effort to pay people back, he should definitely be given a second chance.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread. So, JH Motorsports went bankrupt, and JH Performance emerges like the Phoenix from ashes. And between the two, some Viper owners lost a boatload of money. I wondered why JH wasn't embraced at this website, especially after the recent favorable press he got for the fastest sports car at Motortrend's Shootout(or wherever that was).
Does anyone know, or can any lawyers answer this, "What recourse do we owners have if we send our cars off for work and don't get the car back(or all the pieces)?" I don't guess an insurance claim would pay. Is it really just "too bad", and "it ***** to be you"??? :shocked:

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ERDOC, I said that is the impression I get. No, he never told me in words, but his laugh and smug attitude as he's stealing your money makes me think he gets off on it. Do a search on him on this board before he was banned and read all the bullsh*t he has spewed. My feeling is as long as there are people out there still sending their cars or money to him, more claims will emerge about how he ripped them off. Only time will tell!

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote: The story goes on and on like this thread. Life has many turns and as adults we have to be ready for whats ahead. Sometimes it's better to forgive and forget and go on with ones life without the hate and animosity some of you have.
Life is to damn short to foster all this "Venom" and "Hate"!
GARY... I'm a new member, but not a new viper owner.If I only knew then what I know now, that's the whole point. It's not about hate, it's about lessons learned and offered for fellow members. I would sure hope all of us here lookout for each other.

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
Forgive..... yes. Forget.....no.
Just because he declared bankruptcy with one company, and now uses a second company, won't shield him/his company from previous liabilities.
This is especially true if he just transferred assets.
Ivana Trump did this with her companies, transferred assets to the new ones and closing the old ones.
The feds laughed at her excuses as to why she didn't owe millions(tens of) to creditors of the old companies, along with taxes due.

EDIT:She did it with the company that handles her speaking engagements/etc., and the other company that handles her line of accessories and such.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog