LIE Sunday am?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Russ--how is your knee? Did you have the surgery? Hope you are recuping well!
Haven't seen City post in awhile~~have a good holiday both of you. ~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Russ--how is your knee? Did you have the surgery? Hope you are recuping well!
Haven't seen City post in awhile~~have a good holiday both of you. ~juli

I'm lurking around. Just not much to say these days. Lot's of the same posts. Getting cold and dank....and I can't wait for my '08 in the Spring!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lurking around. Just not much to say these days. Lot's of the same posts. Getting cold and dank....and I can't wait for my '08 in the Spring!

Yeah, I hear ya...sleeting today, 30's...bleah day. I also can't wait for YOUR '08!!! THAT will liven things up again~~! Good to see you here and there, Scott!
Happy Thanksgiving ~juli
**News about Russ?**

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi ,I just got home from the hospital a little while ago.They had to do a little digging to get the cartalage out and they fixed the torn up tendons.I want to say thanx to you all who sent me an email,you guys are are all awsome.I will be back on my feet in a few days

Thanx

Russ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi ,I just got home from the hospital a little while ago.They had to do a little digging to get the cartalage out and they fixed the torn up tendons.I want to say thanx to you all who sent me an email,you guys are are all awsome.I will be back on my feet in a few days
Thanx
Russ

Sorry Russ, didn't have your email...had to find out here~~sorry to bug ya on your day home today~~:( ~~OUCH...digging doesn't sound good...painful to be sure. Our best to you...hope you feel better real soon! ~mike & juli~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang