LINGENFELTER ZR1 TWIN TURBO RUNS 9.5 @150

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PRELIMINARY RUN STILL DIALING IN!NOW WHERES THAT VENOM TT?
You must be registered for see images

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm,

Great times and great MPH!!! That is a phenomenal 60' time - I assume the ZR1 has had an automatic installed.

Let us know when you get that car dialed in.

Anthony

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY, VERY impressive
smile.gif
Congrats! Any pics of this beast? I wish that thing was running at the Supra/Viper/Vette drag event in Houston, would have loved to see it
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
PRELIMINARY RUN STILL DIALING IN!NOW WHERES THAT VENOM TT?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME #'S NORM!!! I WISH THE VIPER COULD ACHIEVE THAT! JOHN'S OUT OF POCKET BUT I'M SURE HE'LL HEAR ABOUT IT SOON. ANY PICS?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS NORM. THAT'S A MAJOR BEAST YOU GOT! HAVE YOU HAD LINGENFELTER TWEAK ANY OF YOUR VIPERS? I HEARD THEIR VIPERS WERE PRETTY IMPRESSIVE AS WELL.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a sleeper! Do you have aftermarket wheel and tires for the street?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
HERES A PIC..........

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Norma!! It's un-believeable what a $14k automatic conversion will do for those TTZR1's..

SW

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS GUYS!ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO S.W. AKA THE SHIEK THE GOLDEN BOY WHO SOLD ME THE 95 ZR1.LOOKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MTI 422 VETTE 250 SHOT OF SPRAY, 9.7 ETA ARE ON TRAILER RIGHT NOW CHAMP! LOL

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS GUYS!ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO S.W. AKA THE SHIEK THE GOLDEN BOY WHO SOLD ME THE 95 ZR1.LOOKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MTI 422 VETTE 250 SHOT OF SPRAY, 9.7 ETA ARE ON TRAILER RIGHT NOW CHAMP! LOL

Thanks Norma, but my MTI 422 with a 200 shot is a SIX SPEED TOO.., Please call when you can run faster than 154mph like my 183 ci Supra...

SW

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
aaaarrrrgghhh,

As soon as my car is done, I'm coming to hunt you down NORM... and I'll take some of SW's action on the way!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike -

What are you getting done to your Viper??

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS AGAIN S.W.PLZ CALL ME IF U EVER GET TO A 9.5 @150 WITH ANY OF YOUR VETTES!OH BY THE WAY YOUR SUPRA IS A BAD RIDE BRO HOWEVER YOUR 154 NUMBER WILL BE PASSED UP AT THE ZR1 GATHERING NEXT MONTH WHEN THE ZR1 TT RUNS A 155 NUMBER IN THE OTR. HEY CHAMP.........WHOS YOUR DADDY? REGARDS..........NORM

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY impressive. What kind of auto is it?

ALL TURBOS NO NOS.....AND THE AUTO CONVERSION DID NOT COST 14,000.00.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS AGAIN S.W.PLZ CALL ME IF U EVER GET TO A 9.5 @150 WITH ANY OF YOUR VETTES!OH BY THE WAY YOUR SUPRA IS A BAD RIDE BRO HOWEVER YOUR 154 NUMBER WILL BE PASSED UP AT THE ZR1 GATHERING NEXT MONTH WHEN THE ZR1 TT RUNS A 155 NUMBER IN THE OTR. HEY CHAMP.........WHOS YOUR DADDY? REGARDS..........NORM

Thanks Norma, my 154 number will be beat with my latest project, and good luck with beating that with your bad-*** TTZR1. Remember, real men drive 6speeds....

SW

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Brunton, please let me or Norm know when you will be coming down. We will need someone to video our race, and you should be able to atleast stay with us during the first two gears.

SW

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm,

I will bring it... just don't feel bad if you lose to an 'ol Vette (not even a ZR-1).

SW,

You're not too good at trash talking, so rather than have you be my designated sh*t-talker after I school you, I'll just assign you to polishing my rims and taking my car to get gassed up (assuming you can handle it).

King,

What is being done to my Viper is that it's probably getting parted out as we speak
smile.gif
This ain't the Viper that I'm talking about - I'm talking about the Vette. I've got a TT motor that should be stuffed in the car real soon and I've got high hopes for it (1,000RWHP on race gas is the goal). This is sort of an experiment because when I get my SRT, I plan to do a TT on that too - and hopefully get even more HP out of that. They say the TX boys have the fast cars, but alot of 'em seem to be up north here!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
Norm,

I will bring it... just don't feel bad if you lose to an 'ol Vette (not even a ZR-1).

SW,

You're not too good at trash talking, so rather than have you be my designated sh*t-talker after I school you, I'll just assign you to polishing my rims and taking my car to get gassed up (assuming you can handle it).

King,

What is being done to my Viper is that it's probably getting parted out as we speak
smile.gif
This ain't the Viper that I'm talking about - I'm talking about the Vette. I've got a TT motor that should be stuffed in the car real soon and I've got high hopes for it (1,000RWHP on race gas is the goal). This is sort of an experiment because when I get my SRT, I plan to do a TT on that too - and hopefully get even more HP out of that. They say the TX boys have the fast cars, but alot of 'em seem to be up north here!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike,

I had no idea you were into it like that! Sounds like the stuff we do down South. You sure you're not from Texas?
laugh.gif

"when I get my SRT, I plan to do a TT on that too - "

I just might like your SRT after all.
embarass.gif

Don't care what it looks like - anything that fast - you gotta respect.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King,

I'm pretty sure I'm not from Texas... else I'd be wearing a 10-gallon hat, snakeskin boots, those string things they wear instead of a tie (what IS that thing anyways?), overly tight jeans and I would have bought back my old Viper from the insurance company, and melted it down into a light-duty belt buckle. I'd also be saying things like "lookee here now", "y'all", and I'd have a job "helping" pigs through fences.
clown.gif

Just kidding... that was a lot of trash in a single paragraph! In all seriousness, there are a few fast cars up this way. One of my racin' buddies had a ZR-1 and we raced and were neck and neck... he got a Z06 and then got it TT'ed, then was putting a C5R 427 in it for added fun. So, I have to build something to smoke him and all the other locals for now, and when the SRT arrives, I will have learned what NOT to do, and hopefully I won't blow it up
smile.gif
(key word being - hopefully)

I really think a well prepped SRT built strong with low compression and a short stroke could make 1,500hp without too much trouble - and I hope to put that theory to the test
smile.gif

EuG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I’m talking about the Vette. I've got a TT motor that should be stuffed in the car real soon and I've got high hopes for it (1,000RWHP on race gas is the goal).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What exactly are you doing? What kind of car (year, etc) and what are the general specs? E-mail me at [email protected] if you prefer. Sounds wicked!

Mister HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HHHHmmmmmmmm, somebody said something about a three-way between Norm,Hennessey, and SW. My question is this: which one is the pivot-man????

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY THERE MR. HP... YOU AND THE DECATUR POSSE BUILT A BIG GUN PUTTING THE TUNA AND THE SHIEK ON THE TRAILER ONCE AGAIN.THANKS BRO!THERE AINT NO PIVOT MAN HERE JUST THE LAST MAN STANDING RIGHT NOW.THEY ALL RAN OUT OF THE OK CORRAL TO TRADE IN THIER KNIVES!IS THIS S**t FUNNY OR WHAT!

EuG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
Wow, awesome. I saw that article a while back. That car is gotta be the baddest street car on earth

So it’s gonna be a copy of that?!…. my God! Definitely let me know if/when you’re coming down I’d LOVE to check out and go for a ride!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456