Local KC RT/10 for $29K - and not a salvage title!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ghost flames are actually done rather well. They add to the cars great looks. This car is a steal at anywhere near 30k.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would bid in a second... but those flames are hella ****

Not even close.

I typically do not like ghost flames, mainly due to the fact that 9.8 times out of 10, they are not GHOST flames and can be seen a mile away.

This paint work, done at the famous Anderson Motorsports just outside of Kansas City MO, who did all the hop up work on my cars in my sig below, painted these ghost flames and I will say that most of the time you do not see them, even when standing right beside the car.

These are truly ghost flames, you don't even notice them most of the time until you look for them. (all the pics in the ebay ad are current with the flames painted on, notice in many photo's you can not even see the flames, it's the same way in person)

Very nice work, nice flame shape and style.

I have driven this car, more than once, it is a very nice, very strong Gen I car. And WOW what a buy!!!

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is one of the longer write-ups I've ever seen on eBay. Looks to be a pretty good deal, unless of course it pops lots higher in the final hour. Hopefully for the seller, it does just that!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala