voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How come I can see pics in full when I am not logged in and when I am logged in, I see links that I have to click on to open the posted pics?
If I see a post with a bunch of pics, I log out to view them so I don't have to open and close each pic individually. :dunno:

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else?
Moderators, any idea's? :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...I never tried to look at the site 'offline'...I'm always logged in. But, did you PM the moderators about this? Are you talking about the thumbnail pics on the NY/CT Dodge Performance thread? I can see the little pics, click ON the pic and it gets larger...no need to 'open and close' each pic, it just enlarges? ~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else?
Moderators, any idea's? :eater:

Go into the User CP and click "Edit Options". Under the Thread Display Options section, make sure the "Show Images" box is checked. I unchecked this just to test and it turns images into clickable links, which I assume is what you're seeing.

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go into the User CP and click "Edit Options". Under the Thread Display Options section, make sure the "Show Images" box is checked. I unchecked this just to test and it turns images into clickable links, which I assume is what you're seeing.
Thanks KCOBEAN!!! :2tu:
That did it! :headbang:
I didn't change this in the past, but at least it is fixed now. :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks KCOBEAN!!! :2tu:
That did it! :headbang:
I didn't change this in the past, but at least it is fixed now. :D

It's the ghost in the machine. It's the same ghost that causes my wife's Navigator to change radio stations every time you try to increase the volume using the steering wheel controls. Oh wait...that's because it's a Ford...Nevermind. :D