Look out Venzano theres a new..

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I decided to redo my interior and mod out with Chad of "SNAKEHYDES"

Tell me your impressions! Its still under construction and should be ready friday, seats, center console with viper rt/10 logo, knee bolsters. I am not doing doors until the fall when I lay the car up to DLM for stage 1 supercharger/intercooler/ fuel cell/roller rockers

Adam

255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0001-thumb.jpg
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0002-thumb.jpg
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0003-thumb.jpg
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0004-thumb.jpg

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those red eyes look EVIL! I don't know if I can sleep tonight!!

Looks good.... get that stuff installed and post some pix.

Lance

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little bigger it is!!
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0002-med.jpg

Thanks for all of the support from the VCA Board and to my first few customers Mike S., Yves T., and Mike E. We are almost ready to go full scale with this. The website & Info pack are almost complete, I also am working on a "standard" way to ship the interiors back and fourth. I am going to do a Gen II car next to finish my catalog and site so be ready. Funny how all this got started one night sitting here at my computer on the board and a topic came up about "Viper Tax" and a way to offer a product that everyone could afford. This world is about choices and now we all have one more. We will Keep you informed.
Snake Hydes
Chad

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little bigger it is!!

Thanks for all of the support from the VCA Board and to my first few customers Mike S., Yves T., and Mike E. We are almost ready to go full scale with this. The website & Info pack are almost complete, I also am working on a "standard" way to ship the interiors back and fourth. I am going to do a Gen II car next to finish my catalog and site so be ready. Funny how all this got started one night sitting here at my computer on the board and a topic came up about "Viper Tax" and a way to offer a product that everyone could afford. This world is about choices and now we all have one more. We will Keep you informed.
Snake Hydes
Chad

Hey Chad since you enlarged one could you enlarge all photos and put em up.

Thanks Adam

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
center console raw material
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0004.jpg

seat before assemble(only partially sewn) pieces are just laid up to get a glimpse of the final look
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0003-med.jpg

logo on raw leather
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0001-med.jpg

:usa:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: Boy I'm getting good at this quick, :usa:

By the way for anybody looking, yes the black on these seats are "Carbon Fiber Black" and so will both emergency brake and shifter boot :D

adam :eek: :rolleyes:

255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0001-med.jpg
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0003-med.jpg
255ADAMSINTERIORBUILDX0004-med.jpg

[/QUOTE]

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great chad, im looking froward to our ideas we discussed. i think the finished product(s) will knock spectators off their feet when your done

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GCH Dealer,
I wanted more info about your products. Pricing, and turn around for the work. Please email me thanx :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960