Look what I found today!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped in at the local Ferrari dealer to visit a friend only to find out he doesn't work there anymore, they did however have this!

Oh and it only has 716 miles! :omg:

--RS

You must be registered for see images

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to buy it?? It's a beautiful car. I just found my 2010 ACR with only 246 miles on it

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$105k, if I remember. It was spotless and still had the warranty too. I was kinda drooling over a red 93' 512TR, as old as it was it still looked good! There was also a SLS, a pair of gallardo's, a funky painted 599 and a V10 R8 spider WITH a 6-speed!

Buy it? No Mike I know my Vipers, this one is green. It won't run a 7:12.13. :) I'm a gen II guy anyway, Bill P is still sitting at his desk just waiting for me to call him. :rolaugh:

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a gen II guy anyway, Bill P is still sitting at his desk just waiting for me to call him. :rolaugh:

--RS

Haha same here including an impatiently waiting Bill P with the exception that the gen 4 ACR convertable ripped my heart out clean like an Aztek sun priest :D I will probably end up starting out in a cheap gen 1 though, lol.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$105k, if I remember. It was spotless and still had the warranty too. I was kinda drooling over a red 93' 512TR, as old as it was it still looked good! There was also a SLS, a pair of gallardo's, a funky painted 599 and a V10 R8 spider WITH a 6-speed!
A little pricey. But not too bad considering the color. But then maybe I am a little biased....:D

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Buy it? No Mike I know my Vipers, this one is green. It won't run a 7:12.13. :) I'm a gen II guy anyway, Bill P is still sitting at his desk just waiting for me to call him. :rolaugh:

--RS

you are right. Probably more in the 7:09 range....:2tu:

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been in talks with that dealer about that Viper. It is missing parts and it came up from FL. Just happens that there is a Auto Auction place that showed a exact looking car with about 15 miles less on their website; they advertise US Marshals Seized items on their site. No proof it is the exact same car but could be. They 1st listed the car at $115,000 and they dropped just below $100,000 when I first inquired about it.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I had been in talks with that dealer about that Viper. It is missing parts and it came up from FL. Just happens that there is a Auto Auction place that showed a exact looking car with about 15 miles less on their website; they advertise US Marshals Seized items on their site. No proof it is the exact same car but could be. They 1st listed the car at $115,000 and they dropped just below $100,000 when I first inquired about it.

Correct. It was one of the cars loaded up in that big drug sting that had all the classic cars (and 3-4 Vipers). In one of the many vids of the police loading up the cars, you can see the back of an SSG ACR. It's one of the woodhouse dealer specific cars.

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. It was one of the cars loaded up in that big drug sting that had all the classic cars (and 3-4 Vipers). In one of the many vids of the police loading up the cars, you can see the back of an SSG ACR. It's one of the woodhouse dealer specific cars.
I am guessing the video is on youtube but I didn't know about a video. You happen to have a link?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang