looking for 96 or 97 viper

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would apprecieate if anyone knows where a clean low milage
blue and white viper is. Been looking in all the classified.
If anyone is entertaining the idea to sell there blue/white to get
the new coupe please contact me.I would like a car that has been well taken care of.Some mods ok as long as original parts are there thanks Carl

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of them around. You just have to jump on them before their gone.

-lou

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look at the taking offers post below yours, 97 blue/white with under a 100 miles on it...thats low mileage...

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey check out post by member GTS-R 001, he is taking offers on several collectables...

1- 96 B/W GTS with only 36 miles on it, seats still wrapped in plastic. talk about time capsuled......

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've got deep pockets see "Taking offers on collectible Vipers" post(pg2). You can go with a '97 blue/white RT10 or a 96 GTS w/38 mi. That low enough mi for you?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank, I'm assuming you are going to be north of $50k. I can personally attest that there has been no depreciation on these cars in the last 2 years.

(With the new coupe coming out, I'd venture to guess we'll start seeing a slight APPRECIATION in value)

OP
OP
V

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank will pay the right price for the right car.
so it will very I'm by no means rich I do have my limit.
I'm not looking for something for nothing however.I could not afford a brand new viper back then and would like to get as close as I can to that feeling of a new 96/97 viper
and I just like the color scheme, I also like yellow and black stripes almost as well.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VF- your dancing around the question. What is the right price for the right car & what are your specifics for the car?

OP
OP
V

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank- would like low miles below 8000 and price between
48,000 to 64000 viper must be very clean and very few mods
if any.So far have a couple of replys both 96 gts one with
less than 600 miles and one with a little over 5000 miles both are very nice all oringinal paper work and paint is perfect.I'm leaning more for the 5000 mile just because
I feel that they do need to be driven to keep the seals in
good shape hope that helps.

Rocketman66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 RT/10 (White and blue) Both Tops... Mint Mint Mint. Has 12000 miles on it. Never hit, scuffed, etc...
All original (I changed the Radio, but still have the original ) Now for the best thing..... CAR IS UNDER FULL WARRANTY FROM DODGE UNTIL 2008 - BUMPER TO BUMPER. I am in Ottawa, Ontario Canada... your $$ will go much further. Let me know if your interested.

Rocky