Looking for a 01 Sapphire blue RT or 02 Graphite RT

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for one of those two cars with black interior and hardtop. The lower the mileage, the better and as stock as possible. I looked in the trader, ebay and called the big "players", but nothing so far.
So if someone knows about one, please, send me a pm.
Thanks in advance. :2tu:

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you.
Dude118, my search in the trader was in the lower 15k miles, so I did not see those cars, I am going to check them. Oh and the last one, the Graphite at $49K, with the 17" rims... I do not think so, scam somewhere...
Kmrumedy, this car is in the trader as well or ebay, without the hardtop, I thought $59k was a bit pricey. I gave them a call and they were firm with their price.
Thanks again.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.
Dude118, my search in the trader was in the lower 15k miles, so I did not see those cars, I am going to check them. Oh and the last one, the Graphite at $49K, with the 17" rims... I do not think so, scam somewhere...
Kmrumedy, this car is in the trader as well or ebay, without the hardtop, I thought $59k was a bit pricey. I gave them a call and they were firm with their price.
Thanks again.

Most cars at dealers are on the pricey side.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.
Thanks again.

I know your sig says stripes and low miles, but how about this ACR? By the looks of the pictures it is still in excellent, well maintained condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Vip...088698925QQrdZ1

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.
Thanks again.

I know your sig says stripes and low miles, but how about this ACR? By the looks of the pictures it is still in excellent, well maintained condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Vip...088698925QQrdZ1

Thanks, I saw that one. It has more miles 20,000+ than I would like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery