Looking for a 96/97 B/W Viper GTS

chenner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm in the market for a '96 Blue w/White stripes GTS (will consider 97 as well). Must have less than 20K miles, no repaints, and stock or close to it.
Basically must be a clean car.

Please PM me if you have one available for sale.

Thanks! :)

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classifieds has a few.

Hey folks,

I'm in the market for a '96 Blue w/White stripes GTS (will consider 97 as well). Must have less than 20K miles, no repaints, and stock or close to it.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Well then, your one of a few on here that knows a good thing when they see one.
96 B/W is the Icon. 97 was a copy. I would go for the 96 in a heart beat. Infact I went for 2...:2tu:

Barrett Jackson quoted that these cars would hit 6 digits in years to come. I would buy them all if I could.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 B/W is the Icon. 97 was a copy. I would go for the 96 in a heart beat. Infact I went for 2...:2tu:

Barrett Jackson quoted that these cars would hit 6 digits in years to come. I would buy them all if I could.

Those "years to come" won't be in your lifetime however.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I knew something was wrong! Every time I drive my 97 B/W, 9,000 miles original paint never driven in rain, it just felt like a cheap knock-off Patek watch from China.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]
I knew something was wrong! Every time I drive my 97 B/W, 9,000 miles original paint never driven in rain, it just felt like a cheap knock-off Patek watch from China.[/QUOTE]

When I meant Copy, I didnt mean knock off. There was never meant to be B/W for 97. The demand was so high in 96 that they made a few more through 97. I believe alot of the standard equipment on the 96 became optional equipment on the 97. Not sure which options but I was quoted this by JonB.

As quoted by Viperjon, I am sure it will be in my lifetime. I think a 46 year old classic muscle car will be worth good money. As is the 1966 corvette big block or cobras or any big block HP car for that year and a few later. If the past repeats itself as it has, the trend will continue before my lifetime. Not that I am hanging on or bought this car for that reason. I love the look and color combo.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo fellow T.O.er, get the car, have Mopar Boy organize a drive and we'll all have a great time!

Jman

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang