Looking for a local detailer

ap227

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of good detailer in RI or South Eastern MA? Don't have time to do it myself unfortunately.

OP
OP
A

ap227

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a basic exterior detail at this point but I would be interested in knowing options for a concours detail.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Worcester, MA too far away for you? Harr Ford in Worcester (the dealerships body shop) I understand does a fantastic just on detailing. My co-worker just had his Roush Mustang done there for $150. If, it's not too far for you, call them for more information. I'm going to contact them myself.

jack

OP
OP
A

ap227

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worcester is not too far. I'll keep them in mind. Thanks for the lead.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a place in Natick, MA that is involved with the NEVCA.

Wheel DynamiX, Inc.
135 West Central St
Natick, MA 01769
508-647-6999

They have a detailer that they associate with, call Jeff @ Wheel Dynamix and he will put you in touch with them. I trust his recommendation.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of good detailer in RI or South Eastern MA? Don't have time to do it myself unfortunately.

Hi

I have a friend of mine who is concidered the best detailer in your area. he works out of his home and does all the lacal dealerships custom work. His name is Mike Connors and he lives in Pauwatuck, CT right next to Westerly, RI. You can reach him at 860-599-4151.

Tell him Robbie Rossiter & Larry Olshan sent you.

Robbie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456