Looking for an SRT-10 Coupe or Convertible

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Have wanted a Viper since I was about 14, and im finally ready to purchase one.

I've worked in the salvage/rebuilt and parts industry for 5 years, and have alot of knowledge on the cars. One place in specific I worked at, Vipers were a huge portion of our business, however I not longer work there and or have a way to pick up a nice rebuilder.

Does anyone know of any high mileage clean title cars, rebuilt title finished cars, flood cars, or just good deals on non wrecked non salvage right now? Looking to purchase this week, and spend between 30-40k. Also interested in unfished cars, or something with a blown motor etc. I know its possible, just have to find the right deal.

I really prefer a coupe, I love convertibles in any car but a Viper. Hard to deny that a hard top Viper might be the most beautiful car ever put on the road.

I am aware of what im getting into, however my budget just doesnt fit a low mileage clean title viper at this time so I will use my knowledge to my advantage and pick up one that doesnt have a perfect history.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can steer me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

-Tom

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know you prefere coupe, but if interesed - check my ad - 2004 conv in classifieds - in IL
Scott

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow guys thanks for the quick responses, "mbccenter" i've replied to your pm.

Viperscott, I need a stare at these pictures and decide if I can handle all of that red or not. What are the "other" wheels that you mention in the add?

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will post them today.
I have 2 more the same style sets (gloss balck and red ones) and set of chrome, 3 piece, forged GFG 19"/20".
Like I said in ad - I can instal back original black interior if it is a deal breaker

V

Venomiss

Contact a local VCA region nearby depending on where you live and find out if anything is for sale from VCA members?

Ask if you can attend a meeting or event in the near future.