Looking for gas cap cover to powdercoat

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a search on the site and came up with nothing. I am interested in powdercoating a gas cap lid in black to match the black on the car. I want to purchase a 2nd one and keep the original. I have searched around and found them to cost around $1000.00 and do not want to spend that much for a new part that will get sandblasted and painted. I was hoping to find a used one or one of a wrecked car if possible.

Any leads would be great.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did search thier website and got nothing, but I should try to contact them instead.

Bruce

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Extremely pricey. I ones I have seen are in that $700 range. I couldn't believe it for a gas door.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched ebay and spoke with a few vendors on here. I am sure Mark J will come thru.

I want to keep the original one as is and get a second one. You can change the look of the car and it is like having a new one to drive all the time.
I have black wheels that i just put on and want to darken the car up a bit.

Bruce

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlknBlu,

I'm looking to powder coat my ACR gas cap to a flat black. Any luck finding a good company to do the work?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the calipers too... I also painted the exhaust tips and rings black since these photos.