Looking for help

tinman565

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi. I'm trying to get some attention to my ad in the "Vipers wanted" section of the classifieds. I'm going to end up with a Viper one way or another !!! lol
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. :)

OP
OP
T

tinman565

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hopefully looking for someone who has a nice Viper, has a family now, and wants to get rid of it. I'm looking to trade my boat (its in the "vipers wanted" section of the classifieds). Maybe some young guy has one, and now wants more of a "family" hobby. Thanks.

Boat is worth about $38k
I'm looking to sell it (around $35k) (so I can buy a car), or trade it for a Viper of similar value (or close).

OP
OP
T

tinman565

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That boat is alot of fun...believe me...lol.
My girls are older now, and I work alot of overtime. It just sits in the driveway most of the summer now. : (

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best bet is going to be to sell the boat and then look for a car. When buying a Viper I would assume you will be looking for certain year, color, mods, history etc. If your just looking to off the boat and in desperate need of any Viper the cards are against you and you may end up with someones neglected POS.

FYI if you can get $35K for the boat that puts you in a good price range to get a decent GTS with average miles. Otherwise I am afraid you would take a hit and possilby end up with a Gen 1 RT which are great cars as well.

-Tim

OP
OP
T

tinman565

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info sir. I appreciate it. I'm trying to sell the boat so I can purchase a car...but would trade it up or down if the RIGHT car came up.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, that makes much more sense. GLWS! I am sure something will turn for you closer to spring depending on your location!

-Tim

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do have a few Vipers and would take a boat in on trade. What Viper are you looking for?

Matt