Looking for qualified Viper tech in Tucson, Az

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a friend moving to Green Valley, Az. (south of Tucson) and he was wondering which Dodge dealer in Tucson has a good Viper tech to service his S/C ride.

Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks in advance.

I know about Eddie Martin in Phx, but he'd prefer to stay closer.

OP
OP
P

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Apparently, no Viper owners take their cars to any Dodge dealer service departments in Tucson? :dunno:

I'll give it another week.

Thanks in advance if somebody replies with a place they can recommend.

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks like there are 2 dodge dealers in Tucson (Tucson Dodge and Jim Click Dodge)....Jim Click has a 2010 coupe so I would assume they have a tech....why not just call them and ask?

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Zen Master

Eddie Martin of Maeham Motorsports, at the Bill Luke dealership, is supposed to be the guy everyone goes to... ESPECIALLY with SC... LOL Taken anywhere else you might get one of those "sorry but it's totaled" calls from the service dept... :omg:

You can reach him at 602-448-1587.

OP
OP
P

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kala,

I know Eddie, and he has worked on my Viper. No doubt, he is the top-gun on the local Vipers! :2tu:

The problem is that from Green Valley to Bill Luke Dodge, its 150 miles, one way, and 2 hours and 20 minute drive through metro Tucson and metro Phx traffic. If the car has to be left there, then there is rental car miles and travel time, and two more return trips back to Green Valley.

I was hoping that one or two Tucson Viper owners might have a opinion or information.

K, your Lakes are 7-0. Will probably go undefeated until X-Mas Day, when ShowTime will end meeting the Heat? :D

gilly69, thanks for your post. I could just call the Tucson Dodge dealers, but I'm sure their answer will be they have a great tech to work on Vipers. All dealers will claim their techs are super, and I wouldn't expect them to say anything less.
I was just looking for personal feedback from a Viper owner there who has had their car into service at one of those dealerships, and what their experience was. Metro Tucson is over one million souls, and I figured atleast one or more Viper owners might respond here. Thanks again for your input!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Search Tuttle-Click... doesn't sound too good to me.

Maybe they have improved... I have no clue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Lakeshow is rolling... I'm worried about the Wolves tonight... they are 1-5 :omg:
Phil gave the guys yesterday off... game time practice tonight.
Are the Wolves our new Bo Cats?

OP
OP
P

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Coach K,

U avoided the X-Mas Day game banter :D

I'm sure LaBron and the guys are looking ahead to spank the Lakers!

Also,,,worry more about OKC adding one more piece by trade deadline time :omg: If that happens, you'll be dealing with a nightmare at playoff time. Those Lakes' legs are getting old.

pure zen, lost in the desert on a horse with no name....

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you find someone? I know someone already said it but I drive my Viper to Ed Martin and he is good at what he does.He will leave no stone unturned and he will take good care of you and your car. I'm from Tucson BTW and I'm actually going there soon. maybe if you haven't already gone you wanna cruise up to phoenix.

Edit:
Oops I should've read on further. Anyway if your friend does go and need a ride we can give him one. And that message is for him since you already know eddies work. Lol.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a 2 1/2 hour drive for a known and respected viper tech is well worth the trip!!!! My viper is going to Tators soon and its almost a 4 hour drive one way for me and I'm happy to spend that time driving for piece of mind and quality of work