Looking for Snakeskin green viper acr with one wide black stripe in the center 2009+

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car I really want has a single wide black center band, like an ACR with the offset band filled in. I saw one of those but it was already sold. If no one has one of those they are interested in selling I will also consider a a Snakeskin Green ACR with the offset black stripe. I'm not looking for a black car with green center band. I am ready to buy when I find the color combo I want.

I wanted a white/blue stripe car but I decided I like the green / black ACR even more.

David

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for Snakeskin green viper acr with one wide black stripe in the center 20

Woodhouse still has a couple new snakeskin green ACR'S in stock, go buy one.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for Snakeskin green viper acr with one wide black stripe in the center 20

there is a brand new special edition acr here in canada for 99k

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks, I'll see if I can find Woodhouse via google.

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok, now that I found Woodhouse.com I also saw that they sponsor this forum. Now I feel like a complete idiot. They do have two green ACRs in stock, one of which is most likely going to mine.

Thanks again

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill Pemberton is a class act. I'm sure you'll enjoy your buying experience at Woodhouse. Be sure to post pics when you get your new car home!

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're gonna love the car, do not hesitate. Nice color choice, BTW.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill Pemberton is a class act. I'm sure you'll enjoy your buying experience at Woodhouse. Be sure to post pics when you get your new car home!

He sure is, I had a great experience with him and if he had the car I wanted it would have been on it's way to sunny (but cold) Florida!

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sctdev, I looked at the SSG Woodhouse cars for you... and both have the driver's stripe. But I have a solution for you: buy one of those cars, and I'll trade you straight up for my '09 no-stripe SSG ACR! Sure, it has 4500 miles on it, but on the other hand it's fully broken in!

Seriously, though... if it comes down to it... couldn't you put up with having the driver's stripe? I'd actually prefer to have it; I think it's a great "race" look.

Good luck in your search,

Rich

Reaction score

We can do some amazing paint work if the stripe delete is what you have to have.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Leave the stripe!

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like the stripe

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Is the center band paint or a decal? I need to just buy the thing! I'm trying to convince myself it's ok to blow $100k on another toy. Plus I'll be buying a car that I won't see until after I buy it. I'm procrastinating really bad ...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the center band paint or a decal? I need to just buy the thing! I'm trying to convince myself it's ok to blow $100k on another toy. Plus I'll be buying a car that I won't see until after I buy it. I'm procrastinating really bad ...

MANY of us bought cars from out of state dealers without ever seeing them.
If you can afford it, BUY it. The Gen 4 ACR's are the pinnacle of Viper heritage.

You can't go wrong buying from Woodhouse and Bill P.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sctdev, I looked at the SSG Woodhouse cars for you... and both have the driver's stripe. But I have a solution for you: buy one of those cars, and I'll trade you straight up for my '09 no-stripe SSG ACR! Sure, it has 4500 miles on it, but on the other hand it's fully broken in!

Seriously, though... if it comes down to it... couldn't you put up with having the driver's stripe? I'd actually prefer to have it; I think it's a great "race" look.

Good luck in your search,

Rich

Put it on Rich.
I had my stripe changed from black to Viper red, and love it.
The high end shops use a car wrap material by 3M, really cool stuff. it's NOT like the cheap Avery vinyl.
Goes on with a heat gun and you can't tell it's not paint from an inch away. it has a thickness like the real painted stripes have.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The stripe is pretty cool. Really makes the car. I would say...GO FOR IT!

As a side note, that drivers stripe really serves a purpose for track use.

Often, in an international race, drivers sit in all different positions, Right, Left or Center. In the case of an accident, the safety crew need to know which side the driver is located, so they can provide quick response when seconds count. If the car in on fire, it is difficult to tell where the driver is, so the drivers stripe was used as a functional device.

No poser stuff here. For an ACR, the drivers stripe was revisited, and not just because it looks cool.

In addition, on the ACR the drivers stripe goes through the car with a matching band on the steering wheel, and even the left wing stantions is painted the color of the drivers stripe to carry the theme all the way back.

Gotta get the STRIPE!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Woodhouse is only showing one SSG ACR on the website now....so??????

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score

now they show none at all