looking for stock Gen 2 valve covers

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ebay always seems to have a few and Chuck at Tator Dodge is a great place to start. viperpartslarry.com might have a set. You might want to check with Paul sharf at Don Sharf Auto Wrecking for a used set and viper Tuners like Dan at DC Performance.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set that's been powder coated silver. They have a few baffle bolt holes that need to be repaired. If you're interested make me an offer.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, Can you send some pics (and asking price) my way if the orignal poster doesn't want them. I was thinkin of "re-powdercoating" (they were painted by the original owner and it wasnt a great job) my stock ones and selling the polished magnesium(I think) ones.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, Can you send some pics (and asking price) my way if the orignal poster doesn't want them. I was thinkin of "re-powdercoating" (they were painted by the original owner and it wasnt a great job) my stock ones and selling the polished magnesium(I think) ones.

You can buy them. I am looking for a nice stock set that doesn't need repair. Thanks for being a gentleman about it. Alot of guys would have just tried to buy them without care about the original poster.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earl,

If you want to drop by you can see them. I'm probably on your way home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte