Looking for Viper tech in/near MA

Back-In-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've owned my 99 rt/10 for a couple months and the miles are racking up fast. Soon I will need some general maintenance including brakes and am considering headers (already have Borla cat back and K&N). I am wondering if anyone here knows of or has had experience with a non-dealer Viper tech in Massachusetts or near here. Last time I took it to Dodge for inspection sticker it came back with a brutal scratch on the rear quarter. I refuse to go back to dealer.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The doge dealership in Framingham has a good tech. He used to work on my car before I crashed it.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott,
I'm two hours from "Taxachusetts" if you want to try me? I'm a VERY small Dodge Dealer, there are only four of us here! So that means the boss will be working on your Viper. If you want to check me out, do a search here. It's up to you.
Thanks!

OP
OP
B

Back-In-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck,

Your reputation here seems impeccable. Might be too far for small stuff, but I am planning some decent mods after the season and based on the fan-fair you get on this site I will be interested in having yo work on my viper.

Also, I may make it to Goffstown tommorow, but I am juggling my bro's bachelor party that evening so I can't definatly commit.

Scott

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with what Avi just said.

Chuck Tator has done major work on my car, never a problem. Perfect job every time.

In New Hampshire I have had routine work done at SJH Motorsports - Steve Heitz (603)527-1995 an now Independant Viper Tech - its about a 30 minute ride North of Concord, NH

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang