Looking to get as many vipers together as possible

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to get as many vipers together in one possible place. There is a get together in Stow Ohio every thursday night and theres ic lsoe to 3000 people there. Mostly there is harleys hummers and a lot of vettes. I am trying to bring together all the vipers in ohio and surrounding areas. Stow is near cleveland actaully closer to akron. It is normaly on thursday nights and the perk is the cheeseburgers are $1 and Labbat blue tall boys are $2 The biggest perk is there are F$ucking hot WOMEN! We are 3 miles from Kent State and 5 from Akron U.! YOU WON"T BE DISSAPOINTED! If you are interested reply I will try to set a date here soon!

BILL

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to make it up there this month or early next month. Are there any hotels in the area where I can park the Viper and not have to worry about her?

MULE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Hudson so I can be there in 5. I usually hit the Thursday night gathering in Northfield, but this sounds a lot bigger. Have you ever attended the Solon show? Every Tuesday night behing the movie theater. Very big show with a large variety of cars.

Set a date and I will be there.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest perk is there are F$ucking hot WOMEN!

[******], I was thinking about all the cool rides especially the Snakes, I guess that's what 25 years of blissful marriage does to a guy, oh well, count me out....
Have fun!!!! ;)

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be in for that, I'm 30 mintues from Toledo,how much further than that??

Ohio Woman are uhhhhhh, healthy looking.
Throw out a date and we'll go from there.

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys lets plan on a date! lets all plan on being there Juen 5th! If anyone needs a place to stay I only live like 10 minutes from the place. Your cars are secure at my place no one will f$uck with them. The night normaly gets going at 8 and ends around midnight 1 o'clock. I have an extra bedroom if anyone needs a place to stay too. For the guy that asked from Canada. It is about 2 hours from toledo. Any one has any questions feel free to pm me!

Bill

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im always going through there anyway and thursdays are fine with me but june fifth ill be suckin on coronas in hilton head and workin a deal on some property. so, give me another date and ill be there.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be talking about Roses Run! Been there several times. Use to see Dr Venom there. Do they still let the speciality cars park on the loop by the golf course?
Hey Stow and Hudson come join the Ohio VCA at Norwalk for the Viper Nationals. You'll dig the party at Calvin's Dream Car Garage!!! Sept 13-14.

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rdustman,
We can do the 12th also. I plan on showing up all those stuck up corvette guys! And for the guy that used to see Dr Venom there, I bought his car last year and it was stolen and totaled since. I have now bought another one that is identical but a 96 vs a 97!

hope to see you all there

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the guy that wants to make the entrance we can do that too! I'll pm you all as the date gets cloer with all the details.

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper