Looking to trade spots on the Sean Roe S/C system ladder (compensation included)

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am writing on my friend's behalf. He is a fellow Viper owner and tech. He is in line for the Sean Roe's bolt-on supercharger system like many other people before him are. He has a few spots, but they are for later shipments on these systems. He is looking for one or more spots in the top 30 systems that are due to be delivered shortly. If anyone would be willing to trade spots with him, he will be willing to compensate you handsomely for the trouble. His e-mail is [email protected].

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Becky before I posted my request yesterday and she had no problem and this mornig I spoke with Sean after I got the e-mail from Dave saying he would swap and again Sean had no problem. After all would he really care as long as the two parties trading places agree.
wink.gif

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonabite:
Happy to hear that you spoke with the Roe's! If you interpreted my post as implying that you were somehow being dishonest you have my assurance that such was NOT my intent! I actually did not realize the two posts represented the same person. Anyway, my apologies for any misunderstanding.
smile.gif
Good luck with the S/C!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

We only had 3 to ship before VOI and we actually did skip over 2 people (who ok'd it). One was a local install we could not get to and another was a drag racer who was doing some last minute work on the engine.

All of the introductory kits should be out in the next 3 weeks.
We're now monitoring how they are doing on different cars in different areas/ climates/ fuels / etc. to see if we need to make any revisions.

Sean

OP
OP
V

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I make it a point in my life that if I don't know what I am talking about, that I shouldn't speak so I don't sound like a complete idiot....To clear any "ethic problem", my friend spoke to both Sean and his wife prior to VOI 7. I will not put ANY words in anyone's mouth, but the end result is that it is OK with them (Roe).

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! ...I was joking http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/014493.html
Not my business, however, something troubles me about this (other than the fact that I may have ACTUALLY had some equity in my delivery position). Shouldn't Sean be somehow involved in the "selling" of when and to whom HE is scheduled to make shipments?! Somehow, I smell some ethics issue here! VIP, has anyone thought to call and discuss this with him? And yes...I am fully aware that no one asked for my opinion in this thread.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Citysnake,

I did not feel that way about your post I jsut wanted to clarify the situation. And no this post is a different request not me at all. Good luck though to whomever it is that needs this swap.

OP
OP
V

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is # 7 and 8 on the second batch of 50. He would like a spot on the first 50 and polished would be better. E-mail him if you want to trade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc