Loose Clutch Pedal?

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The clutch pedal in my 06 Coupe is, well for lack of a better word, sloppy. It has about 1/2 to 1 inch of play in all directions. The gas and brake pedals are very tight with no slop at all. I wedged myself into the footwell and looked at the linkage, but dont see anything that can be tightened up.

Is the play in the clutch pedal normal?

V

Venomiss

The clutch pedal in my 06 Coupe is, well for lack of a better word, sloppy. It has about 1/2 to 1 inch of play in all directions. The gas and brake pedals are very tight with no slop at all. I wedged myself into the footwell and looked at the linkage, but dont see anything that can be tightened up.

Is the play in the clutch pedal normal?

I found this for you in the search. Might answer your question.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...elp-loose-convertible-latch-clutch-pedal.html

OP
OP
E

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome - problem soloved! I did do a quick search for "loose clutch pedal" but didnt come up with anything. Guess I need to work on my search technique! Thanks again.

V

Venomiss

Awesome - problem soloved! I did do a quick search for "loose clutch pedal" but didnt come up with anything. Guess I need to work on my search technique! Thanks again.
No problem.:)
Sometimes the search needs a different component plugged in-I used clutch pedal only.
The other good thing to know is it won't take just three letters. It will say it's not long enough to search so be sure to put in an asterisk* and that will usual help it along.