Lower with Koni ACR Shocks

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The site doesn't say anything about raising or lowering the ride height. Does anyone with an acr know if you can do this, and how it is done?
Thanks
Gary

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just turn the colars under the springs with the holes in it:omg: It's really hard:lmao::lmao::lmao:if you have an ACR then the shock body's will have threads with double colars under the springs and are adjustable for rebound & compression. 2 little wheels with holes at the top of the shock.

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it's easy to throw off the corner weighting of the car when you change the suspension height. If you mark each collar you can spin them all the same number of turns, which will keep you *somewhat* from hosing things in a huge manner, but it's best to get it to the height you like and then take it to a race shop (or purchase a set of corner weighting scales) to have it corner balanced. If you tweak the corner balance you will have issues with locking one wheel up more easily than others under braking, it will have different balance in left vs. right turns, etc.

Link to one brand of corner weighting scales: Longacre Racing Online -- Online Catalog

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I thought Dave- I just wanted to make sure before I do something stupid:clap:

Just turn the colars under the springs with the holes in it:omg: It's really hard:lmao::lmao::lmao:if you have an ACR then the shock body's will have threads with double colars under the springs and are adjustable for rebound & compression. 2 little wheels with holes at the top of the shock.

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32