Lucky Day in the Viper

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I found a new way for all of us viper owners to make some extra money. See below for details:

Yesterday I took my Gen I to my local bank atm to get some cash. Since no one was there except for 1 guy I parked my car right in front of the atms. While I was getting cash I noticed the guy next to me (who was also getting cash) turning around a lot looking at my car. Once he was got his money he turned and began to walk away, as he did so his eyes never left my car. This is where we make money. As he was walking away he was putting his $20 bills in his wallet or so he thought. The money was actually slipping out of his wallet and falling on the ground. By the time he dropped his 3rd $20 (there was actually a trail of $20's)I had to say something. I couldnt let the poor guy who was obviously stunned by the beauty of the beast have to pay for the viewing pleasure. At this point I was rather amused and left the bank for the gas station. After I pulled up at the pump I began to slide my credit card through the scanner, but before I did so the readout on the pump said "Select grade and begin fueling". I thought maybe the pump was broken or something, so I selected 92 octane and began filling. Next thing I know I have a full tank of gas. Talk about a lucky day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :cool:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should continue the story for the day after now....you know after the cops came to your house for stealing gas. :shocked:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang