Macedo/Roe Screaming Supercharger@ V-10 Nationals

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 10.3 (fastest Roe Supercharger to date) at the hotest time of the day on a full tank of gas.....I also too want to thank Macecdo Motorsports (M2)!!! My car ran flawles all day long, it keep getting faster and faster with every pass, even though the morning condtion were the best...overcast and cool. As the day went on the sun came out and it got hotter and hotter.
Test and tune was short on Friday due to the rain earlier in the day. Larry Macedo did one minor tune change on Saterday AM ... burned me a new card and installed it on my Vec2. After that we never touched the car again ....no breakups just more and more POWER!
I was racing people in the finals that had 100 times the experice than I do, but my car was just AWESOME. My car desired 1 st place in its division, the only thing slowing it down is the driver (me) but the good news I am learning the car and I am getting faster. I had a REAL PROFFESIONAL (SW) set to run the car but after I ran my 10.3, I had set 1 milestone for the day. Sorry SW.
I too wanted to prove a point.... I backed my R/T 10 out of my trailer and drove the last 150 mles in the Viper with A/C on to show the every day street ability of the car.
Larry Macecdo you have have built one powerful and reliable Viper and for you to leave you wife and children to help out Steve Salis and John Canal and myself and ask for nothing in return (money)other than if I was happy is unbelivable!!!
The Florida group was so much fun to travel with and Dr.Roof's V-10 Nationals was way too much fun. This is one of the top experices of my life!!!!
Cudaman aka Ward Reasoner :usa:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry has my slip... but I think 134 or 136mph but I had a 138 with 107mph 1/8mile with a a slower ET before that 10.36 run. 7gals of 100 octane and 15.5 gals of 93 octane absolute full tank ( I overflowed gas onto the ground)
Cudaman aka Ward Reasoner :usa:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the roe cars were some mean machines and in my opinion the visual effect of a roe is second to none. just plain asskickinglooking sitting on top of the block like that.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What all is done to your car? Did you do headwork and or blockwork? Surely it's not just slap it on and go 10.3's, is it? I can't wait to get one!