Maisto 2013 SRT Viper die-casts and more coming soon!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a find! I was looking at Maisto's online catalog just now and stumbled across quite a few plans for the 2013 SRT Viper to be produced in several sizes and a Remote Control version as well. The list is as follows in the catalog from what I found...

1:18th scale Special Edition (colors: Red/Black)
1:24th scale Special Edition (colors: Red/Black)
1:24th scale Assembly Line model kit (no confirmed colors)
1:24th scale Maisto Tech R/C (no confirmed colors)

You can see the rest on Maisto's website http://maisto.com/ There is an image of the car covered with a red cover and stryker on the hood.

--RS

*I just found this little nugget on a internet forum 'According to a post by Maisto at the Pub, the one new 1:18 tool for Maisto this year will be the 2013 SRT Viper. It will be in the Special Edition line, SKU # 31128. No images will be available until after the actual car is introduced to the public. ' *

Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah for the money Maisto ain't bad. But I got spoiled once I got my first AutoArt I couldn't go back to Maisto nor Bburago. My first AA model was the red/white Oreca Viper. It's still the jewel of my collection next to the Mazda 787b. Best detailed models I've come across from 60-300 bucks. I hope SRT will have AA do all three versions of the new Viper.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Playstation GTS-R, had a chance to buy the Daytona 91 GTS-R years ago but didn't have $60 for it. Biggest loss ever not getting it for that price.

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got lucky with the Daytona 91 when a guy here was selling his collection and let it go for €70. Am curious about the Maisto and Burago versions but will wait for the AutoArt versions also, so if you talk to Ralph please add my vote to the list :) Exoto would also be great.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And another thing, where are the images of these models the car has been introduced for almost 4 months now?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got lucky with the Daytona 91 when a guy here was selling his collection and let it go for €70. Am curious about the Maisto and Burago versions but will wait for the AutoArt versions also, so if you talk to Ralph please add my vote to the list :) Exoto would also be great.

Oh yesss...Exoto would be nice too....I was fortunate to buy my #91 from Exoticar when they first came out.. Which I bought two.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news on the 1:18!
Maisto is sorta like our beloved viper when you think about it... you really get alot for what you actually pay.
Thanks for sharing.