Maisto 2013 SRT Viper die-casts and more coming soon!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a find! I was looking at Maisto's online catalog just now and stumbled across quite a few plans for the 2013 SRT Viper to be produced in several sizes and a Remote Control version as well. The list is as follows in the catalog from what I found...

1:18th scale Special Edition (colors: Red/Black)
1:24th scale Special Edition (colors: Red/Black)
1:24th scale Assembly Line model kit (no confirmed colors)
1:24th scale Maisto Tech R/C (no confirmed colors)

You can see the rest on Maisto's website http://maisto.com/ There is an image of the car covered with a red cover and stryker on the hood.

--RS

*I just found this little nugget on a internet forum 'According to a post by Maisto at the Pub, the one new 1:18 tool for Maisto this year will be the 2013 SRT Viper. It will be in the Special Edition line, SKU # 31128. No images will be available until after the actual car is introduced to the public. ' *

Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah for the money Maisto ain't bad. But I got spoiled once I got my first AutoArt I couldn't go back to Maisto nor Bburago. My first AA model was the red/white Oreca Viper. It's still the jewel of my collection next to the Mazda 787b. Best detailed models I've come across from 60-300 bucks. I hope SRT will have AA do all three versions of the new Viper.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Playstation GTS-R, had a chance to buy the Daytona 91 GTS-R years ago but didn't have $60 for it. Biggest loss ever not getting it for that price.

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got lucky with the Daytona 91 when a guy here was selling his collection and let it go for €70. Am curious about the Maisto and Burago versions but will wait for the AutoArt versions also, so if you talk to Ralph please add my vote to the list :) Exoto would also be great.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And another thing, where are the images of these models the car has been introduced for almost 4 months now?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got lucky with the Daytona 91 when a guy here was selling his collection and let it go for €70. Am curious about the Maisto and Burago versions but will wait for the AutoArt versions also, so if you talk to Ralph please add my vote to the list :) Exoto would also be great.

Oh yesss...Exoto would be nice too....I was fortunate to buy my #91 from Exoticar when they first came out.. Which I bought two.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news on the 1:18!
Maisto is sorta like our beloved viper when you think about it... you really get alot for what you actually pay.
Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96