Making room for my viper

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be picking up my viper in 6 days. With it finally done snowing here in the Poconos it's time to clean up the garage. A good sweeping move things around and now it's spot is cleaned up. In order to free a spot for it, my wife's SRT-4 has been evicted.:D
You must be registered for see images attach

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations! Just make sure that there is NOTHING overhead that might fall. You would never forgive yourself. My wife is still breaking my stones for finally cleaning out the garage for mine!

Scott

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! Just make sure that there is NOTHING overhead that might fall. You would never forgive yourself. My wife is still breaking my stones for finally cleaning out the garage for mine!

Scott

Thanks. I'll be sure to triple check overhead things. :2tu:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Scott

Same thing for stuff hanging on the walls, I had a hard rake fall on the trunk lid of my wifes brand new 300. The car immediatly went to the body shop so it had body filler in it before I had even driven it.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you should get rid of all that clutter in your garage and put it in a nice shed. Keep the wifes car in the garage with the Viper where it belongs. I'm going through the same pains in my new house, problem is I live in an HOA where sheds are not acceptable. :rant:

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you should get rid of all that clutter in your garage and put it in a nice shed. Keep the wifes car in the garage with the Viper where it belongs. I'm going through the same pains in my new house, problem is I live in an HOA where sheds are not acceptable. :rant:

I'm gonna live with the clutter a while longer. When we bought this house (corner lot) we bought the lot next to it. I plan on having a 3 bay garage built on that lot in a few years. I would rather save the money for shop equipment (twin post lift etc...) than spend it on a shed. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you are making room room for a Viper and I am wondering what to do with the extra space I will gain in 6 days!! :dunno: :(

Fill it with another Viper.? My wife and I will see you Friday. Can't wait to see and drive it. I've been waiting along time for this. :drive:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wood paint ur viper john deer green to match the rider

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well.......it's home. I would like to thank my wife for being my copilot. A big thanks to Duane and his lovely wife Heather for the great time.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh thank God, I thought it was just my garage that actually looked like a garage, now I can relax a bit more :D Having seen some of the wonderful Viper rooms you guys have fitted out with pool tables and bars, kitchens and seating areas :)

Nice Viper, so has it had any upgrades?

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh thank God, I thought it was just my garage that actually looked like a garage, now I can relax a bit more :D Having seen some of the wonderful Viper rooms you guys have fitted out with pool tables and bars, kitchens and seating areas :)

Nice Viper, so has it had any upgrades?
Just a few. K@N's with smooth tubes. MP borla cat back. Stop Tech big brake upgrade.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh, a man after my own heart! Haha, your garage looks like a normal family man garage...like mine. Fatboy, I sooo hear ya! :D

Finally got a shed to move some of the big things - snow blower, ride on tractor, lawn power tools - out of the garage. Slowly, I am painting and putting up new wire shelves to make it neater and have a place for all those little things.

For some, it all comes down to just having no place to put all that stuff except the garage!:(

This was my front wall when I finally started to work on it, taking down the old grungy shelves.

Left side (wife's car) after redoing:

I don't have a lot of pics since its not done yet, but here is part of the new shelving in the front:

Last edited:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time too Darren, you and Jessica are good people. You had my wife and I rolling when you were talking about, well, let's just say "rainbows"!!!
Post some better pictures to show off the best color for a Viper.........Steel Grey!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I venture to say that most viper garages are not the ones you see on this site.....

(not that the awsome G-mahals aren't really cool...)

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one of the key differences, at least for me, is that our garage is the family garage that "oh by the way" has a Viper in it! This is not and never will be a man-cave, more like everyone cave.:(

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CSXT802,
I live in your back yard...I live right near jacobsburg state park. I have a 99 black RT10. What kind viper did you get? Year, GTS/RT-10, color, etc

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CSXT802,
I live in your back yard...I live right near jacobsburg state park. I have a 99 black RT10. What kind viper did you get? Year, GTS/RT-10, color, etc

The car is a 2000 GTS steel gray silver stripes. 7,517 miles on it when I picked it up.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the cool wing on that little round orange car. I'm sure it helps keep it on the road during 150mph curves. :p

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time too Darren, you and Jessica are good people. You had my wife and I rolling when you were talking about, well, let's just say "rainbows"!!!
Post some better pictures to show off the best color for a Viper.........Steel Grey!

Thank you Duane. When you buy your next viper try to find one the east coast. That way we could take you and Heather out for dinner. You could use the road trip. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang