Married with Children-Viper episode

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Married With children on FX last night (1am EST)? It was the episode where Dodge offers Al a 94' RT/10 if they can film his Dodge turning over the 1,000,000 mile mark. It was a really funny episode and i wish I had remembered which one it was so I couldve recorded it. The Viper didnt get much TV time, but it was mentioned throughout the whole show.

Here some of my favorite quotes from the show:

"Tomorrow, I pull out the garage "Al Bundy, shoe salesmen", and I will return as "Al Bundy, Viper Man"

From 2 homeless people who show up to buy Al's old Dodge:
"Hi, we're whinos and we like to drink but dont wanna drink and drive so we wanna buy your Dodge, here's $40.00"

Bud: If we help, can we drive the Viper?
Al: No, but we're family, help me out
Bud: Yeah, so are the Jackson's (and Bud walks away)

If anyone has this episode on tape, please PM me, I'd like to get a copy

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The episode in question is from Season 8, Epsidoe 19, Get Outta Doge.

You can probably find a copy of it online and download it. I know if do a search on isohunt it returns a 41Gig file that has every episode from the first to season 11, episode 24.

Robsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al Bundy owned a Viper for awhile. My body shop guy bought it from him a number of years ago. He flew down from San Francisco and spent a night or two with Al when he was buying the car -- said he was a cool guy.

GTS1998

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Al Bundy owned a Viper for awhile. My body shop guy bought it from him a number of years ago. He flew down from San Francisco and spent a night or two with Al when he was buying the car -- said he was a cool guy.

Vic is a good friend of mine. He does great body and paint as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960