Massachusetts to California Car transport needed.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced car transporter. Need to ship my car from Massachusetts to California.

F

FrgMstr

DRIVE IT! Drove the first one I bought 2000 miles home, the second 1000. Great trips.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to give Intercity a call! Thanks guys!

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a great experience with gran turismo. mark treated my viper like his own with constant communication from fl to ct and he informed me he often runs lambos and ferrari cross country but the viper is his favorite. top notch and fair prices

V

Venomiss

Call Passport today and let them know you are a VCA Member shipping your car to VOI 12
1-800-325-4267, call today!

www.passporttransport.com

"We at Passport Transport have the experience and the equipment to get the job done right every time! Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage racecar, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles"

Experience Counts

The Original Choice is the Only Choice

Passport Transport founder Robert Pass invented enclosed auto transport for vintage cars and antique car shipping in 1970. Since then, Passport Transport has moved (or found a way to move) just about anything on wheels. When it comes to classic car transportation, experience counts at Passport Transport.
Collector-Car Auction Experts

We know the ins and outs of the collector car auction scene. We've been working them on-site for more than 30 years and know what it takes to get your collector and vintage cars from the auction floor to your door. That's why Passport Transport is the official carrier for RM Auctions, Inc., presenters of the famous Monterey Sports and Classic Car Auction. We are also on-site at most major U.S. auctions. Whether you need to transport vintage cars to sell at an auction, or plan to purchase some at an event, we've got you covered.

Why Enclosed Auto Transport?

We know that you have choices in transporting your vehicle. If you want complete peace of mind, then our enclosed auto transport is the way to go.
The Right Equipment for the Job

All of Passport Transport's carriers are custom-built, hard-sided and fully enclosed. We know every car is different, so our carriers are engineered with versatility in mind, able to safely transport any vehicle from a carriage to a racecar with minimal handling.
Complete Protection

With our hard-sided, enclosed auto transport, your vehicle is completely protected from every hazard on the road, from dirt and dust to rocks and weather. If you are moving a collector or classic automobile, you won't find a safer method to transport your vehicle than our enclosed vehicle shipping service. We even provide temperature-controlled shipping for vehicles needing additional care.
Liftgates for Safe Loading

Your vehicle remaining horizontal is essential for safe loading. That's why Passport Transport trucks are equipped with hydraulic liftgates. It's like an elevator for your car, so your vehicle remains completely horizontal throughout the loading and unloading process.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS YEARS VOI12 Trailer by Passport! Its HOT!

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine shipped from uship.com. You tell when/where you need it picked up and dropped off and a bunch of shipping companies bid and you decide on it

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a used car dealership. I deal with reliable auto transport and get a wholesale price on anything i ship. any interest i can help you. i am on vocation in Puerto Rico right now till next saturday. i can call them following monday when i get in. let me know if you are interested, pretty straight forward and no bull**** at discounted prices minus sales tax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang