May 14th 2011 Event details

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but toll road the whole way back ;)

Seriously though, might be good to meet up at that 71 cafe with the big parking lot

Ryan,
If you plan on leading a group out of North Austin can you let me know what the address is for the 71 Cafe, I am not familiar with it. Will you be joining us in Luling or taking 71 the entire way? Either one is great, that is how I designed the drive so we can pick up other members along the way. Appreciate the help, just let me know the detials and I will send it out to everyone in an email. Thanks! :2tu:

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going to have a hard time convincing a group of South people to go all the way to your place Ryan to turn around and come back South. How about at the Exxon/Starbucks/Waffle House at the intersect of 183 and 71?
We could plan to leave at 9:30am? An hour to Luling should be plenty of time.
Ray

Ray,

I'll meet you there at 930 then! Unfortunately, I still don't have my Viper back, so I'll be in the F.

-G

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray,

I'll meet you there at 930 then! Unfortunately, I still don't have my Viper back, so I'll be in the F.

-G

G
Change of plans for me. I get home on Friday from being away for a full 8 days (7 in Vegas) for a conference. I would love to go but it is going to be nice to just stay at home; plus I need to get the Viper and Firebird inspected.
Ray

F

FrgMstr

I'll go so long as I leave with the same car parts I came with.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Can I park a few blocks away? :lmao:

Seriously, I will be in Abu Dhabi driving the F1 track that day, so I should be safe.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Kurt, we had fun, thanks for putting this together. Good to see the Viper driving folk from your region.

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad everyone enoyed the day, sounds like things got a bit rowdy on the way home for some of you. Unofficial counts were that there were 33 cars that showed up. Hell of an outcome! I hope we all can do some more events together soon.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event Kurt!!!! Track was very, very sticky. Meeting the different VCA folks & car clubs was real fun.

...only lost 2 clutches on the event to my knowedge :) That Porsche was insane!!!

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we HOPE it was only 2 clutches...

Agreed that Porsche was killer, makes you think twice about what a box 6 can do with a couple of hairdryers on it

The surprise of the day was that Station Wagon! That thing woke the dead on the burn out and anything in low 12's with 4 guys pushing 300lbs is impressive...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang