May be getting Arrow Rebuild...I have questions....

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all.
I just found out I may be getting an Arrow rebuild on my 94 RT/10 and was wondering from those that have had them, how they came out...Do they rebuild them to Gen 2 specs (450hp)? Also has anyone had any problems..?
Any input would be good.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to a quality rebuild, Arrow typically replaces and upgrades to latest Gen 1 specification parts. Most engines come back in better shape than they left. Most rebuilt engines dyno a little better.

The gen II engine is totally different, and most parts are not interchangable, however you will get all the latest gen 1 parts.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
I received an Arrow rebuild last summer on my 1996 RT/10. The entire process from drop off to pick up took almost exactly 10 weeks.

I did not receive a dyno sheet... nor did I receive any "list" of everything they did to my engine.

It seems to run about the same as it did before.... STRONG!

I dynoed it before and after it's return.... it actually went down slightly in HP and Torque. The dyno pulls were done with 1,000 miles on the new engine... so I am thinking it was still a little "tight".

It did 396 RWHP before and 407 RWHP after.... but I had installed Corsa 3" cat-back.

Good luck.

Lance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang