MCS suspension on the GTS

Reaction score
We confirmed today that the MCS suspension systems will work on the GTS without any annoying dash lights or affecting any ESC modes, so if your new GTS will also be a part time track car or you just want a well controlled track proven adjustable suspension that just so happens to ride like a... well, a GTS or better then we have what you are looking for.

So now we know whichever GenV you have chosen GTS, SRT, TA or the new GT they can be outfitted with the very best all around suspension out there, MCS.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, that is awesome. Can you give a "rough" level comparison of what the two settings on the GTS would compare to on the settings on the MCS? I am guessing MCS with its huge range of settings covers more at both ends, but curious.

I guess also gives the great benefit of dropping the GTS closer to the ground.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mark, that is awesome. Can you give a "rough" level comparison of what the two settings on the GTS would compare to on the settings on the MCS? I am guessing MCS with its huge range of settings covers more at both ends, but curious.

I guess also gives the great benefit of dropping the GTS closer to the ground.

Yes the range will carry what the GTS has now and then some if you wanted to increase spring rates even further then the ones we use now (almost double the factory rates). After driving the MCS equipped SRT's we have done I can say that the ride will be slightly better then on the softest settings the GTS has and have more control (mechanical grip). All these things will just add to the benefits of slightly lowering the car also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang