MD-VA get together

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When are we going to meet up again and do some cruzzin. Nice weather will be gone before we all no it. Post some suggestions and everybody can chime in. See Ya

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out our Va-Md Website . We've got a Cruise-In in Mt Airy, MD, Saturday, September 7, and a party in Kinsale, VA the following Saturday (September 14). I just send out a postcard with an announcement/reminder on those events.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Ron - Isn't that Mt Airy gathering someone else's car show? I'll be there, but I just don't see it as a 'Viper' oriented get-together. Bad97 - I have mentioned to several people about a lunch gathering (or of the like) in the area, but enthusiasm hasn't be very pronounced.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bonkers, just name a place and we can get everybody together.

Ron, The car show in MT Airy I thought was for only a few Vipers due to room. I could be wrong but the original post said that they needed a couple Vipers to show.

Just remember guys these things where ment for driving.......

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't know the area well enough to pick a place (as proven by the carlisle caravan) so please don't think I'm copping out here. As with you I'm up for a good gathering of some kind so if you have a favorite place to hang out let me know and I'll send out the word. Baltimore - Annapolis seems to be the favorite stageing area, but I see nothing wrong with a few extra miles.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<u>This is hard to believe..</u> That only 2 people want to get together for a cruzz or lunch outing. Come on and just post where you want to go and we can chime in....

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to join in but my schedule is pretty full at the moment.
frown.gif

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm game for a meet. I haven't met up with anyone yet since I've only had my Viper for two months although this Saturday is bad because I had to take my back bumper to get the stripes by the exhaust repainted. Also, looks like we would have an all Blue/White gathering. We need some other colors to spruce things up.

Pat
97 GTS

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well this weekend is bad as is the next for me, but I'm free 21-22, 28-29, and 5-6. Let me know where to be. There are many others in the area I'm sure would love to attend...

Zoomie?
Acellr8?
Lee?
Joe117?
Gary?

Anyone else I missed?

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers, You seem to be forgetting that many of us will be leaving for VOI on the evening of the 24th to stage the convoy in Staunton, VA and will not be back until late on the 30th. The fact that Ron also has two other weekend events planned makes for a very full September.

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, we have a meeting in Oct. to convoy to York, PA. to visit the Harley Davidson Assembly Plant. I'm not sure if a specific date has been set yet.
confused.gif

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NY club is setting up the Harley factory tour. They have invited our region to join them. The tour date is Friday, October 25. (Harley plant is not open weekends.) I just received notice in the past week finalizing the date. Many details have to be worked out. We will post info or our website as we get it.

We're also going to our second annual Fall Cruise in October, probably the weekend of October 12-13 (14 is a federal holiday). Last year we did a cruise to a winery on Saturday and visited the Cass Scenic Railroad in WV on Sunday. I'll probably plan something with a little less driving this year.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How many people would be up for a ride to Ocean City for the day or 2. Now that is slow season it would be alot less busy..

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now. I could do a ride to OC, especially for the night. Maybe a Sat morning back Sun after hangover cruise. Would be a blast down Rt. 50. Im about 40 min south of Annapolis

Grayson
00 GTS , belanger headers, no cars, borla, Heffner intake, K&Ns , smooth tubes

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Normally I would be there Sat at Mt. Airy, but the pattern is full at the moment. Thanks for the info.
Gus?
Andy?
Jack
Jason(s) ?
Bud ?

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Normally I would be there Sat at Mt. Airy, but the pattern is full at the moment. Thanks for the info.
Gus?
Andy?
Jack
Jason(s) ?
Bud ?
Tom ?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OC is ten minutes from my place so you can rest assured I'll be around...

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id be up for a trip to oc if its on one of my free weekends here is my weekend schedule:

sept
14/15 free
21/22 arcade auction i wanna catch in nj
28/29 free

oct
5/6 high school reunion
12/13 free
19/20 free
26/27 marriage/honeymoon

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Post if you are available the weekend of the 29th. We could plan a trip for this day weather pending.....

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So it is Saturday the 28 we will head to Ocean City for the day or for the night and come back on the 29th. Please post if you want to do the day thing or spend the night and majority wins....Then we will have to set up times and places to meet everyone.....This should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm out for that weekend. I already made plans with the jeep club to head up into the mountains. Hope you guys have a good time and I suggest Seacrets as the place to hang...

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
grayman.....that sounds good to me but we need some more people to post.......come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way is fine with me as long as the weather is good (since i prob wont bring my top with me) and as long as we can find a decent hotel that will let us stay a night without the usual 3 night minimums that oc is famous for