MD-VA get together

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to OC almost every weekend ! In fact, Im going this Sat morn....I'll be a Seacrets all day....parked in my normal space out front. If anyone wants to meet ...let me know ! John 2000 RT.....

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at the F1 race that weekend. Anyone want to go to the VOI drags? Bob, I just got my wheels today, they're not chrome but they sure do look like it.
supergrin.gif

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to the Viper drags on the 25th with my chrome-looking HRE's as well!
rofl.gif
I'll be at the F1 race in Indianapolis the weekend of the 28th. After that I'm out for the month of October (cross country motorcycle trip on my Harley).

Bob, come on down with us to Kentucky for the drag racing!

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason, Gary

That sounds fun but I am going to pass this time to much stuff going on. But we all need to do some more cruzzin, my car is collecting to much dust...lol.....Did you hear about Robbie's Vette??????it is a good 1.....Talk to ya

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

Am going to Ocean City this Friday for the weekend. If you want too see 500+ Vettes shoot me a line and you can go with us. They drive down the board walk on Sat.and if you every wanted to play this would be the event.

Am curious, what happened to Robbies Vette? Have never seen his car but was told that it ran well.

Bill

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He let someone drive it that was interested in buying it and Robbie told him not to give it more than half throttle so they where both going down the road together when the guy got on it
and lost control of it and spun around hit the jersey wall then went backwards down a hill into a tree. I think the car is totaled and he just got it back with the automatic in it..they are both fine as far as health but financially ???????????