Me.. My Viper.. The Devil.. Walmart.. Lowes.. and an F-40?!?!?!?!

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoyed the story. You're a great deal maker to end up with a Viper and Boobs to enjoy! Well done. :2tu:

I second that!! Not sure which one is better!!! OK If I had to choose it would be the Viper, Be safe, stay cool!!

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great story. I also had to buy the boobs first then the Viper. Thank you for serving our country. God bless.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez....awesome story. Loved every minute. And first...please be careful and come back safe. Thanks for what you do.

And now...I was single when I got my Viper..so no boobs, or any other strings were required.

I can say that my G/F loves it if I make the Viper run. I think if she were in it when it went sideways she'd just scream....AGAIN!. My daily driver is a 2003 Cobra and anytime that blower whines she remarks about the sound...yes, in a good way.

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From an ex-Army helicopter crew-chief, thanks for your service, stay safe, and when you get home, enjoy your wife, the pansies and the car. God Bless. :)

And the implants :headbang: :D

<font color="blue"> </font> Don't worry... I will be enjoying them all in about a month :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: <font color="blue"> </font>

Thanks to all for your support!!! :usa: :usa: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude