Meet "Inject The Venom" Thurs. 9-23-10

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meet " Inject The Venom"
Thursday 9-23-10 7:30 PM
1st and 10 Sports Bar
New Milford, CT

Meet our own NY/CT member, Willem, that has traveled here all the way from the Netherlands to go to VOI 11! :headbang: Have a great time with our NY/CT Viper clubs friends and gets your snakes out on a weekday! Did I really just say that? :omg: Not to mention great food and atmosphere. :cool: Let me know if you can make it so Chuck Tilson, owner of 1st and 10 and former Viper owner can reserve places so all our snakes can park together. Don't worry if you can't be there exactly at 7:30, just let me know that you're coming.

1st and 10 sports bar, Sports Bar serving New Milford, CT sports bar new milford, ct., 1st and 10 sports bar, 1st and 10 sports bar, New Milford

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attending:

Willem!!
Jimmy
Peter
Ed and Courtney
Wizard?
Frank?
Scott?
John and Deb?
John and Debbie?
Steve?
Tony?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Jimmy, if its John and Deb/John and Debbie....how come its not Johnny and Debbie? And then, which ones are the "ies"???:D

Should be fun, but not sure taking the RT. Hardtop in for painting and not sure I want to put the rag on top of the car! Too much work, since the hardtop will go right back on when its finished.:headbang:

See y'all thursday!

Thanks Jimmy, for setting this up.:2tu:

Peter

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So order one of those car-bikini tops for parking :) It definitely is nice weather out right now! Thanks Jimmy, looking forward to meeting the rest of the bunch as well. Yo Scott you want to come out and have a party before the actual day?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'm pretty positive that I just heard a Viper motor on the main road through town, who was it??

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU LUCKY B"£STARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time... Watch out for that NY bunch..........

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I'm in. How could I miss meeting Phil's first person on his ignore list, LOL. :rolaugh: Frankly. I see this as an incredible PhotoShop opportunity. :D

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attending:

Willem!!
Jimmy
Peter
Ed and Courtney
Tony
Wizard?
Frank?
Scott?
John and Deb?
John and Debbie?
Steve?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I'm in. How could I miss meeting Phil's first person on his ignore list, LOL. :rolaugh: Frankly. I see this as an incredible PhotoShop opportunity. :D

Troublemaking Italian :rant::rolaugh: Didn't your mother learn you that it is not nice to make fun of guests unless you actually make them look good in THEIR opinion :eater:

Adrian will do! How could I go without meeting the head brother of the pack :)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inject, I would love to take the credit but it's the "NY/CT Members" who are running this club and taking it forward.....:2tu: NOT ME :D but...Thanks

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, we might have recruited a new Viper nut at a local Stiop & Shop late yesterday evening, lol. The lady behind the register (correct translation?) told us that her husband was into Corvettes so naturally Jimmy and I had to do a little sales pitch.

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attending:

Willem!!
Jimmy
Peter
Ed and Courtney
Tony
John and Debbie
James
Wizard?
Frank?
Scott?
John and Deb?
Steve?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Chuck's yesterday to finally meet the great man and see his shop (thanks for the tip on the restaurant, found it in one try with your directions :2tu:). Wow... it will not be the last time that I visited! If there ever is a one stop all-you-need garage for maintenance on just about any Chrysler company car that was ever built, Tator's Dodge... wait it's Garage nowadays... is your ONLY choice!
I was definitely impressed with all the history and for the life of me still can not comprehend why Chrysler shut him down :confused:

He was busy masking off a certain person's car to repaint the stripes though :eater: Even cought him on camera looking for a *** of SSG paint :rolaugh:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I confirmed the baby sitter, yay! Looking forward to meeting you and hanging with "Da Membas" at 1st & 10!:2tu: (yes, I'm from NYC)

Thanks for the invite, Jimmy!

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay, this may be silly, but since I don't drive my RT at night often and don't park it, was curious if you park with the top off (Gen 1/2) or put on a top to park?

Is anyone at 1st & 10 going to watch the cars?

Thanks!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay, this may be silly, but since I don't drive my RT at night often and don't park it, was curious if you park with the top off (Gen 1/2) or put on a top to park?

Thanks!

Peter, speaking only for myself if I was driving up I really wouldn't worry about it BUT a couple of years ago I crashed/total my Viper and call up Chazz laughing about it so you might not want to listen to me :D I don't let things bother me life is to short with that said go WITHOUT THE TOP :drive:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks!
They will watch the cars and we will be sitting in view of them...:)

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attending:

Willem!!
Jimmy
Peter
Ed and Courtney
Tony
John and Debbie
James
Wizard
Frank?
Scott?
John and Deb?
Steve?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck told me he caught you dry-******* Scott's Viper after Chuck came back from taking a tech phone call in his office. Bad Willem!!! :nono::D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21