Meet "Inject The Venom" Thurs. 9-23-10

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea well I have a hunch but we have to keep it PG here now don't we :D? I was thinking he could choke on them if she.... nahh I don't want to get booted from here.

Last night was great.. at a traffic light we had an older guy in what looked to be a newer Chrysler Sebring ask Jimmy " hey you wanna run that puppy or what?".. Jimmy was like "that never happens when I'm out driving by my own!" so I guess I'm being a token for good luck hehe :) The older guy lost by the way but that was clear as crystal :lmao:

Man that Chuck guy really is something else... he called up Skeeter (quote: looks like Willie Nelson) to set up a guided tour at OCC and I was like :jawdrop: both when he told me and yesterday when I was talking to the guys I have been following ever since the first pilot episode. Still trying to come up with words to describe everything but I was so amazed at everything I saw that just talking to Mike Amaratti and a little later to Jim Quinn in his computer grotto (if he ever reads this thanks a TON for showing me the CAD files to the Viper theme bike!!!!) was the coolest... both very cool guys and I just wish that I could be working there with them at some point... discovered that I left my wallet in the other pants so couldn't buy any gioodies :(... and on the way out I was at the first traffic light when Paul sr. was driving by, that one of the guys I hope to be able to talk to as well but no such luck.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way Jim tried to look up pictures to the Viper bike but could not find them so Skeeter told me that he would try to find the post here on the forum or on the site? Adrian, any hot and single girls coming this evening :2tu:?

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling someone will be receiving a gift in the next few days by an anonymous sender :eater:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to head straight over to 1st and 10. I have a bad feeling I'll get caught up on I-84 in Wtby for a bit but I'm certain I can make up any lost time. :) I'm looking forward to meeting Willem and seeing everyone there. I heard Willem is buying dinner? Very cool Willem. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to head straight over to 1st and 10. I have a bad feeling I'll get caught up on I-84 in Wtby for a bit but I'm certain I can make up any lost time. :) I'm looking forward to meeting Willem and seeing everyone there. I heard Willem is buying dinner? Very cool Willem. :D

That's what a guest is supposed to do no :)? Seems like I95 is an accident magnet, 84 is pretty ok at least not in the morning when heading over to Chuck's. You bringing your Viper? I would love to see and better yet hear it!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell you what, you bring a hot and single "sister" of around my age (26 years young) and you're on!!

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Courtney and I will try to get up there when I'm done with work... probably close to 9 oclock.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Ed, you mean someone will get there after me???? I'm going to open house at my son's school...you doing the same at your school?

See you and Courtney later!:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what a guest is supposed to do no :)? Seems like I95 is an accident magnet, 84 is pretty ok at least not in the morning when heading over to Chuck's. You bringing your Viper? I would love to see and better yet hear it!

Yep bringing the Viper. I hope Chuck shows up, I need him to check out something for me on Viper. I think I have a bad battery but I will get there, even if it's in pieces, just to see you Willem. :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was nice, Jimmy, thanks for setting it up. Sorry I was late but my son's school took longer than I thought.

Nice seeing everyone and, of course, meeting Willem!

Tony, man...you're car sounds good!:D Now, if it was RED, it might have gone a weeee bit faster:rolaugh:

See y'all at one of the next events.

Peter

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, thanks for setting this up and hosting Willem for the club. Willem, it was nice to meet you. Please tell me you did NOT leave your phone number in the Netherlands for the waitress tonight, LOL. When we ordered desert the waitress asked Willem what he would like. He said: "I checked the desert menu but you're not on it.", LOL. Go Willem!!! :2tu:

I hope I didn't deafen the patrons standing behind my Viper when i started her up to leave. :D

It was great seeing everyone, I truly missed you guys/girls. It was fun.

Tony

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy and NY/CT members "THANK YOU" for being "YOU" and Willem now you see why everyone want to be a part of our region.....These men/women/ and directors have taken this club to another level and Big Will welcome to "THE FAMILY"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What :dunno: Are you saying that I would not treat her right by leading her on and then head back to The Netherlands just like that? If so you are probably right... doesn't make it easier though because I really did like her :puppy: She seemed to have both beauty AND a good character... not easy to find that ya know... I mean you saw that my mind was everywhere BUT with the actual desert, something that doesn't happen for nothing and should not have to go to waste... crap why does life have to be so unfair??

On another note, thanks again for the banner it is most appreciated and I promise to find a good spot for it :2tu: Had an awesome time with you guys thanks so much for being there and welcoming me in "the Family", will probably not be able to keep it dry when I do go back home! Somebody get me a greencard and a place to stay!!

Please tell me you did NOT leave your phone number in the Netherlands for the waitress tonight, LOL. When we ordered desert the waitress asked Willem what he would like. He said: "I checked the desert menu but you're not on it.", LOL. Go Willem!!! :2tu:

I hope I didn't deafen the patrons standing behind my Viper when i started her up to leave. :D

It was great seeing everyone, I truly missed you guys/girls. It was fun.

Tony

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all who made it and who tried to make it. I know it's a weekday and hard for everyone to get out. Tony your car sounds great! It was a fun time and the food was great as usual. Thanks Chuck for having us and reserving the spots, and also for the yummy desserts! Willem had a great time, he wants to go back and give that waitress his number. lol Maybe he will post pics later. Thanks again everyone!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Jimmy's are better than mine, either I couldn't find the right settings for my camera or the flash was lacking punch :confused: So much for a Nikon D100? Dimitrios, any advice that you can give me based on what you see?

First a couple of nice ones without flash

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Then the ones WITH flash

Mr. T being the advocate for yellow that he is had a little present for me

Peter and Zoe

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are Jimmy's

Some guy taking pictures of a couple of Vipers, can't say that I know him :dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21