Membership Renewal Time

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of year, folks. As you may know, I've taken over as membership director/VP for our region, and am standing on the shoulders of the giant who was our past membership director Fred Kappler.

There was an email from the pres. that went out today, if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me on here, email or call me. For returning members, there's no need to fill out a membership form if your contact info has not changed, for new members, please let me know and I'll send you a fillable PDF form.

It's going to be a great year with VOI coming up and I'm sure that there will be some good regional events as well.

Merry Christmas to all, and I look forward to seeing you all next driving season!

Greg

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of year, folks. As you may know, I've taken over as membership director/VP for our region, and am standing on the shoulders of the giant who was our past membership director Fred Kappler.

There was an email from the pres. that went out today, if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me on here, email or call me. For returning members, there's no need to fill out a membership form if your contact info has not changed, for new members, please let me know and I'll send you a fillable PDF form.

It's going to be a great year with VOI coming up and I'm sure that there will be some good regional events as well.

Merry Christmas to all, and I look forward to seeing you all next driving season!

Greg

Just a bump to keep this near the top. If anyone has a question feel free to PM, I check here often.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi