Merry Hissmas 2010!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the annual Hissmas party! While this is my second December owning a Viper, this was my first Hissmas party. It was a great event, and great meeting some members I haven't crossed paths with before. Members got some great Viper/VOI memorabilia, and certain people got huge parts for their car:D

Also, listening to, and meeting, VCA president Chris Marshall was one of the highlights of the night - it's great to know the club is in great hands, and I really look forward to what comes next for the club and its members.

Lastly, I just wanted to thank John and Kelly for not only a great night, but another great year. Their help/support/leadership does go unnoticed at times, and I felt after tonight, it would be fitting to bring attention to them.

Merry Hissmas 2010, and lets look forward to a great 2011!!:2tu:

Ryan Hartley

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. REALLY glad you came and had a good time. I'd like to thank Chris and Mary Marshall for taking time out of what I know is an insanely busy schedule to come and hang out with our club and brief us on where the National club is going with Viper Magazine, upcoming raffles (we were the FIRST to hear about the next raffle car!) etc, and for sharing the VOI-11 event footage and the interview video that was shown at VOI-11.

I also want to thank Lee for arranging a great night. He's been doing this event for years and it never fails to entertain.

As for pictures, here is a gallery with the stills I took:

VA/MD Viper Club Hissmas Party 2010

I will post the video once I get it edited, and I also have some pictures of that huge new car part on the car. :D :D :D (And thanks to John Geckos and Kevin Knight for causing me to win the auction with their $30 contribution!!!)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you there next year! Timing just wasn't right this year, looks like everyone had a great time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32