Michelin Pilot Sport 2s: what's the going price?

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All,

I have a set of brand new Michelin PS2s taken from my new-from-the-factory ACR-X (Chassis #43). I have no use for the tires, as we use the Michelin slicks. So, what's a set worth? I will put an add in the classifieds once I get a feel for pricing.

Thank you in advance.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe it came with PS2's. I can take them off your hands on Sat @ Sebring so you don't have to tote them around anymore. ;)

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't believe it came with PS2's. I can take them off your hands on Sat @ Sebring so you don't have to tote them around anymore. ;)

Matt, I am already back in Ohio.

I originally thought the car with Pilot Sport "Cups," and had the tires sold. Then the buyer showed up and realized what is on the car. (Keep in mind I haven't scene the car for more than 2 minutes, so I know few details about the car)

BTW, I missed seeing you at Sebring last week. Lee and his father showed up; is Lee the most polite guy in Florida?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Lee is the most polite person I know. He told me hes wasn't going and then called me a couple days later telling me that he found you. I ended up working on building up my new motor last weekend. I am going over this Sat. to Winterfest and I'm pretty sure Lee is racing. How'd things go for you last weekend?

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, Lee is the most polite person I know. He told me hes wasn't going and then called me a couple days later telling me that he found you. I ended up working on building up my new motor last weekend. I am going over this Sat. to Winterfest and I'm pretty sure Lee is racing. How'd things go for you last weekend?

Things went well. The weather was perfect. I was reviewing my nose-mounted GoPro shots from the race, and marveled at how blue the sky was...now I am in Ohio and we're expecting 6 inches of snow...

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things went well. The weather was perfect. I was reviewing my nose-mounted GoPro shots from the race, and marveled at how blue the sky was...now I am in Ohio and we're expecting 6 inches of snow...

ewww, you should of stayed for Winterfest

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the prices are correct this dealer sells them for $1200 per set of four. However both the front and rear are priced @$300... http://www.rims4less.com/productslisting.php?cat=7&one=345&two=30&three=19 http://www.rims4less.com/productslisting.php?one=275&two=35&three=18&cat=&cat=7&pg=2

Yea, but try getting a hold of them, this source has been kicked around here & other forums, I've never heard of anyone actually getting anyone there, I hit them up for a set for my Shelby, rings to a cell with the vmail full, great price, ghost vendor.