"Modified Camaro Encounter"

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Modified Camaro Encounter\"

I was cruising the Berlin Tpke. last Saturday where all the fast cars go to look for races and brag about how fast there cars are with my Roe S/Cd GTS and my buddies stock GTS. This punk pulls up to me and wants to race in a late model SS Camaro with near open exhaust . I say no thanks and he follows me for 5 miles into Wendys, where there are tons of cars hanging. He again wants to race me, but now in the 1/4 mile for 600.00 bucks. I said I did not want his money..He bugged me for 40 minutes to race and finally told me he would hand me my ass even from 60 to 200, he was getting desperate. I told him I didnt want him to kill himself trying to keep up. I figured it had to be fast, have nitrous, etc. to want to race me. I have S/C badging on my car so he knew I was fast. I finally take off and says he is going to follow me to race me in case I changed my mind. I hit the highway with my friend, he pulls along side of me and stays there, and has a buddy of his tail me on some crotch rocket bike right on my ass. I feel I am being stalked about now, and was getting mad. I'm running around 80 and see a big opening on the highway and said screw this I'm outa here.. I took it up to 180 and left both of them way behind me. His car in the 1/4 may of been quicker, but when we hit the highway he was mine. My same buddy talked to a guy at the speed shop, someone who knew the car, and said it was a high 9 car and was heavily modded and he antagonizes people with fast cars all the time and never loses. I am glad I put that twerp in his place on my conditions, he had it coming...AL...

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

thats a great story. sometimes i get real nervous when wanna be racers try and race me on the street. i feel that their lack of track experience and brain cells could cause a wreck. so sometimes you just gotta tell em you don't trust their driving ability. they seem to lose site of the fact that if they wreck your car with theirs they are only out 10k but you could be out as much as 100k

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire