MODS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry im out of touch so I dont know who to contact as far as mods so once you read this, please delete it.

the last thread I made that was moved to "vendor review" was NOT Vendor review, can you plkease correct it?

Thanks

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was and it wasn't, someone got to it before me or I would have told you what we can do. That was a very nice tribute to the club which should have stayed in the main section, then you went on to give some nice tributes to some vendors particularly Tator. That needed to go in his vendor review form for posterity and others to read and find easily when they are thinking using him if they are newbs. Vendor comments no longer go in the main forums, that's a change since you were here, no worries, we can fix it.
I separated the two copied them and I'm going to PM you the vendor review part so you can start a new one for Chuck in the right place in his forum. Then I'm gonna move the tribute to the club back to the General forum. Then I'm going to close this. I'm the admin now and you can PM me whenever you want for help. ViperTony from your region is the other mod if I'm not around. We lost our identifier tags in the last upgrade we need to get them up again.
And welcome back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi