MoPar Parts

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the pics from the announcement and the Vegas show, but none of the MoPar sites selling parts show the Gen V stuff yet. Am I missing the cortrect search term?:dunno:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope there's a meaner exhaust available. I saw a vid with the gen v next to the aventador & LFA and it sounded like it needs an upgrade

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of a few days ago when I spoke with Beth of SRT, the Mopar parts are not available yet. So no one should be showing them until Mopar releases them.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw somewhere in all the info a reference to an exhaust, I hope it wasn't an empty tease.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the past virtually no parts were available prior to a model intro. MoPar has often been a long time behind, but many of us are optimistic that performance parts will see the light of day within the first 6 months of Snakes slithering around the States.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope there's a meaner exhaust available. I saw a vid with the gen v next to the aventador & LFA and it sounded like it needs an upgrade
Apparently the MoPar complete exhaust kit will be able to provide the performance of straight pipes.

Reaction score
The headers are the same for Gen 4 & 5, so the part number in their press release is available now. Ditto on Gen 5 wheels that are also available, including the lightweight Sidewinder II track wheels. There are other odds and ends available like shift knobs, floor mats (no logos - we got a set out of curiosity), and even wheel center caps. But for the spiffy Mopar Accessories it appears it may be a bit as Bill indicated above. Be sure to check with your selling dealer and get fixed up with all the goodies before your car ships to you. Personally we are diggin' the optional interior upgrades and carbon fiber goodies...

carbon.jpg

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Parts of America said:
The headers are the same for Gen 4 & 5, so the part number in their press release is available now)
Viper Parts of America said:
Since my company is the Architect of the MOPAR Headers mentioned by VPA better know as the ACR-X Headers, I feel it appropriate to chime in on this thread.. The ACR-X headers do fit the new G5 and are a quality piece, so we're pleased to know that the VPA will be offering this header to the VCA as a G5 performance upgrade.

Now let's talk about what's new for the G5 / G4 Viper customer's from BBG. We've developed inhouse a new custom tuned Header Program that takes Viper to the Ferrari 458 level. The Ferrari Boyz won't be able to second guess or pick apart this upgrade and we hope Team SRT and others take notice and endorse our hard work and dedication to their brand.:usa:

We've also engineered, built and fully tested our new G5 race clutch program along with our new OE G5 *competition clutch & HRB assembly kits too. Our competition clutch kit's are G5 *compatible and are truly a "plug & play" assembly.. Install a set of our custom race headers built to your engines configuration and one of our competition clutch kit's and your ready to "Wreak Havoc" at your local track day events. For the race teams searchin for that competitive edge, here's the solution you've been lookin for to compliment your engine program!

We'll be debuting these new products and much more to the Viper Nation shortly and our new website as well..

Here's a few photos of our working proto-types with alot more info to follow..

Thanks for your consideration,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

(BBG VIPER G5 - G4 Street/Track Race Headers)

(BBG VIPER Ultra Light ALMS G5 / G4 / G3 Competition Coupe Triple Disc Race Clutch Kit with our Radius Bearing HRB Assembly)

(Every kit we build is pre-intalled to ensure proper fitment before shipped out to client)

(BBG VIPER G5 / G4 / G3 / G2 / G1 OE Replacement Competition HRB Kits, BBG Modified MOPAR Master Cylinder not Pictured will be Included in all kits)

(VIPER's Nest all up against your Cylinder Heads)

(Full Race Option - Super Long Tubes with True Race Merge Collectors for Highly Modified G5 / G4 VIPER Racing Engine Programs)

Last edited:

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know the headers clear the frame and that the turnout is in the right position without having a Gen V for fitment? Can you list what header options are available, the above post is not quite clear. In other words if we want to run on the street with either a high flow cat or without a cat and just a muffler.

The reason I ask is that your picture shows a Gen IV, the Gen V engine has moved over an inch to the right, plus, the frame is different.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The super long tubes have my interest...

Do tell more...

Here's a few pictures of our BBG "Super Long Tube" Full Race Headers, working proto-types!! I'll be building this custom race configuration based on each teams or individuals specific engine program (mild to wild). Compression ratio's, valve lift, camshaft duration, ci, rpm range and hp & trq requirements..:usa:

Thanks for your interest and please feel free to contact me directly with any questions (916) 505-9026.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

Last edited:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know the headers clear the frame and that the turnout is in the right position without having a Gen V for fitment? Can you list what header options are available, the above post is not quite clear. In other words if we want to run on the street with either a high flow cat or without a cat and just a muffler.

The reason I ask is that your picture shows a Gen IV, the Gen V engine has moved over an inch to the right, plus, the frame is different.

Great questions Jack B,

I'll be putting together a detailed thread soon that will answer most of your questions on avaliable set-ups.. As far as fitment goes, CAD drawings, cnc milling, cnc mandrel bending, detailed interaction with key personell and building of a "state of the art fixturing system" to ensure the highest level of quality control. A great deal of thought has gone into these BBG Race Headers to ensure maximum performance, fitment and style for sure.. We started with a clean slate, fresh perspective incorperating our vast knowledge in cylinder head work and built the best possible headers we think that Viper Gen 5 / Gen 4 needed to unleash it's untapped hp & trq potential..:usa:

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
Sacramento, Ca 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

OP
OP
I

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past virtually no parts were available prior to a model intro. MoPar has often been a long time behind, but many of us are optimistic that performance parts will see the light of day within the first 6 months of Snakes slithering around the States.

I was thinking that because MoPar has shown some parts at the Gen V intro and at the SEMA show, they (MoPar) are ahead of the game this time. :2tu:

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those were Gen4 parts with a Gen5 promotional slant.I specifically asked about the headers and that was the answer.

I was thinking that because MoPar has shown some parts at the Gen V intro and at the SEMA show, they (MoPar) are ahead of the game this time. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang