MOPAR PERFORMANCE ECU

Michael Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have/know of a performance controller that I can pick up!?!

I have a 2000 with headers, hiflow cats, roller rockers that's turning on the engine light. Have tried a friend's controller and it fixes my problem!

Thanks!!

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with DC Performance, I added a hot fire sensor and it cured the problem. You plug it into the O2 sensor. I have the same mods as you and had the same problem originally.

OP
OP
M

Michael Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the response. I have left Dan a message but have not heard back from him.

I really do not want to continue trying different plug ins... my stock ECU has not been very forgiving using these!?! I've got a set of SIMS and still have problems. I had to take the VEC controller off due to ECU conflicts trying to correct the overrides of the add on.

The Performance ECU is calibrated to get the most out of these fundamental mods. If I was to go beyond the Mopar bolt ons, it might justify the $2k ECU reflash that the aftermarket guys are getting. Knowing that it runs fine using the borrowed Performance ECU, I was hopeful that I might be able to locate one to purchase.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang